ForumsNews and FeedbackWar of the web (We want it back)

40 20507
Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, first of all just some quick background information.

War of the web is made by Jiggmin.

The game is a pretty simple multiplayer game where you go up against other websites in a race to mars. To win you NEED to have a large sum of players.

There are many users that continue to play the game via the cache link here. All users that I've talked to (Via the chat) say that they really need it to be back on the AG front page, or even just on the website somewhere.

AG and Jiggmin have offered no reason for the game leaving. For this reason I guess that it was not meant to happen. Especially because the servers for the AG side of the game still exist.

I think I speak on behalf of the users that continue to play it that they really want the game back. It shouldn't be that hard to do and it's actually quite an easy game to get into.

• 40 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Well since MrDayCee is now a mod he possibly might be able to bring it back.

I was handed a shovel, a pigeon and an ear R2D21999... not a magic wand nor a defcon button...

it could be kinda boring to play because there's barely anyone actually still playing it nowadays.

When/if it returns, you could always play in clans against eachother... isn't that an option in the game?

We are laying low this round and preparing for the next round. I plan on winning the next one.

Preparation through tactics and persiverance... I like it! =D
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've spoken with Tasselfoot, he said he will find out more information. No promises guys, but just letting you know.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I've spoken with Tasselfoot, he said he will find out more information. No promises guys, but just letting you know.

You see everyone, THIS is what a good admin does.
kxl0041
kxl0041
18 posts
Nomad

YES! FIST PUNCH! THANK YOU!

jackawsome
jackawsome
4 posts
Nomad

never played it before but it really does sound fun

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

So is there any news on what's happening with updating the game again?
Armor desperately needs more players.

kxl0041
kxl0041
18 posts
Nomad

Idk where you'll see this _V_ but I'm not playing again until January when Johnson gets back....taking a much needed break

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

So, I thought I'd pick up this thread, wipe of the dust and try to get this game reuploaded again. Although War of the Webs is rarely played on the armor games site anymore, I think it still has the potential to be a popular game.
So if any admins stumble upon this, I only ask that you give the game a look.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I never really understood why the game was taken down (technically it's still there and very playable but not accessible through normal means, I made a post on like the 2 page giving the link). I may have never gotten into it, but it seems a lot of people really enjoy the game and want to support the motherland. It just boggles my mind why it was removed.

PlayerZed
PlayerZed
2 posts
Nomad

Ah I see, such a shame...

Showing 31-40 of 40