Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

War of the web (We want it back)

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 2:49pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,350 posts

Let's hope enough people want to join and the admins decide to host it again here! =D

*crosses fingers*

Who will reply... probably Tass as he's in charge of the games!

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 6:52pm

kxl0041

kxl0041

18 posts

Ok, so we have some new people playing this again due to this thread......despite more players, the game is still running smoothly so I think it might have passed that test. On a side note, ArmorGames has a very real chance of beating NG, the top team right now, and launching for Mars.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 10:13pm

random4life

random4life

8 posts

Wow, I only just started playing this game and it is amazing.

I wouldn't have expected it to be so fun but it really is.

Ia anyone is reading this make sure you go play the game. We're so close to newgrounds and I'm sure we can win and it's an awesome game.

This is the most fun I've had with a flash game in ages. . I'd post more but...too busy trying to win.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 11:28pm

samdawghomie

samdawghomie

3,672 posts

http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/war-of-the-web-13060.swf

I'm just going to leave this here. Google is your friend.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 11:30pm

samdawghomie

samdawghomie

3,672 posts

Oh my I do believe that is the first time that's ever happened to me. I understand now. I suppose just putting links in without the BBcode breaks the html, cheers!

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 5:51pm

kxl0041

kxl0041

18 posts

Ok.....it seems some people are starting to play. If you need help, there is a question mark in the top right corner. That will take you to the Jigg instruction forum. On a side note, build all cities until you have 13 level 9 cities. Make money until you have 245k. Sell a city and you'll have max money so don't max it out yet. From here, if you want to research and be a researcher, sell any one city and replace it with a launch pad. Upgrade it to max, then make money until 245k again. Keep doing it until you have a research level around 30-40. Your research level is the level of all your LPs (launch platforms) combined. My setup is 4 level 9 LPs and one level 6 LP. It give me 42 research points a turn. Don't worry about empire happiness. It doesn't really matter unless you want to be an attacker. More on that later.

PS. DO NOT ATTACK ANYONE until you have a setup of all level 9 building. As a reasearcher, this is important. Not attacking means staying off the revenge lists of other players from other sites. It will give you time before you are discovered on the recently active list.

Good luck.....AND WE ARE IN THE LEAD THIS ROUND.....BIG THANKS TO THE IAM LEAGUE OF FRIENDS.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 3:20am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,350 posts

Nice! Looks like we have a real enthusiastic gamer for WotW here! Let's hope ArmorGames can stay in the lead and go for the win against all other gaming websites! =D

http://nca.varsity.com/images/as_stingrays.gif

Go ARMORGAMES!!!

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 7:50am

thejax123

thejax123

46 posts

Never played this game,but from what you sayed it sounds a good game,and I would like to see it in this site.

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 6:33pm

biospark96

biospark96

1 post

I also want the game to come back ag was dominating before and even gave kongregate a hard time when we only had about 10 people if more people come back this game would be a bit more as lively as it used to be

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 6:34pm

chessmaster102

chessmaster102

662 posts

I want it back... its a fun game and is linked to the site, but with no link to the game from the site. Its really confusing and I think AG should bring it back

Reply to War of the web (We want it back)

You must be logged in to post a reply!