Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

War of the web (We want it back)

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 7:26pm

kxl0041

kxl0041

18 posts

ARMORGAMES IS BACK ON TOP!!!!! We have just launched as of now. The launch platforms will reset in 6 hours. CELEBRATION!!

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 4:04am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,743 posts

I'm wondering... what particular website are you guys playing "War of the Webs" from now? =)

I still hope they will bring it back to ArmorGames though... ;)

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 4:41am

_V_

_V_

46 posts

Well, I'd guess that the people here still play it from Armor Games, just use the links that people have put up in the previous pages.

As always, I recommend that people start playing this game, it's easy to play, easy to start and heaps of fun. And if we get enough players, maybe they'll bring this game back.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 7:57pm

kxl0041

kxl0041

18 posts

We play on the cache link that was posted in the thread on the second page. What we're asking for is for AG to put in back in the site so anyone on armorgames.com can play. On a side note......Armorgames just won and we are closing in on another victory already. Join in the fun!!

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 6:11pm

kxl0041

kxl0041

18 posts

I want to clarify something. I recently discovered that having level 8 launch sites is better than having level 9 ones. The repair cost for level 9 is 45k while for level 8 it's only 32k. That's a lot to spend for 1 extra point of research. So yeah instead of level 9s use level 8s. However, when you launch after an Armorgames victory, you'll still have to spend 49,999 per launch site to upgrade from level 8 to 9.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 9:59am

_V_

_V_

46 posts

So since the War of the Webs isn't back on the site, deadlyknight has started up a group on groupbox.com so Armoran players can chat and have their own area to talk.

We're hoping so AG players will join us there.

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 11:35am

DjRykode

DjRykode

7 posts

Game need at least some more stuff implemented. I would love to see more balanced gameplay and if it does comeback.....Why not more Webs? could be just for fun?
like Youtube , Google , Yahoo! (insert your web)
but, I'm just saying ya'know?
It could be huge thing developing this game.
Love the idea of unification (tho its a WAR of the WEBS) rofl

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 6:05pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Well since MrDayCee is now a mod he possibly might be able to bring it back.

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 6:11pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Well since MrDayCee is now a mod he possibly might be able to bring it back.

Only admins have that power as they're employees of the company. Mods are just volunteers and have no power of the games.

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 7:03pm

kxl0041

kxl0041

18 posts

We've been asking for this game for a while and I'm not sure what's keeping it from being back on the website.

Reply to War of the web (We want it back)

You must be logged in to post a reply!