Forums

ForumsForum Games

One Word Story!

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 8:06pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 12:01am

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

100 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 3:55am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

1,683 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 9:52am

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

100 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 10:52am

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 2:24pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

100 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 5:35pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 10:03pm

red303

red303

164 posts

.Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS!

(you don't have to put in CAPS if you don't want to)

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 10:04pm

red303

red303

164 posts

(wait, is the my awesomeness getting preserved or is panda's?)

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 9:40pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

261 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for

Reply to One Word Story!

You must be logged in to post a reply!