Forums

ForumsForum Games

One Word Story!

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 10:10pm

red303

red303

1,051 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 10:12pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,618 posts

Knight

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for life

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 10:17pm

red303

red303

1,051 posts

(ninja!)

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 12:59am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

11,244 posts

(I'll just combine both of yours)

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 10:22am

MagicTree

MagicTree

773 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 11:43am

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

385 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 12:13pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

773 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 3:13pm

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

385 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 8:16pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

118 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 10:49pm

fireangle

fireangle

182 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess

Reply to One Word Story!

You must be logged in to post a reply!