Forums

ForumsForum Games

One Word Story!

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 9:56pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,699 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 1:35pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

4,749 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 1:43pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,699 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 1:52pm

toprichieboy

toprichieboy

82 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 2:05pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,699 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked Crack

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 4:36pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

4,749 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 5:23pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,699 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 5:30pm

assarb1

assarb1

2,114 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 7:25pm

red303

red303

2,048 posts

toe

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 7:27pm

red303

red303

2,048 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe

(srry)

Reply to One Word Story!

You must be logged in to post a reply!