ForumsForum GamesOne Word Story!

1934 506591
hardas12
hardas12
57 posts
Nomad

A couple months ago, I made this same thread, but stupidly didn't make any rules for it except that you had to each use one word and make a story. If you look in the past, you'll see that the story got a bit out of hand. It still was a forum success though, and I'll try to bring it back.
Okay here are the rules.
1. Each person can only submit 1 word at a time.
2. If you get Ninja'd, and there are two posts or more, go off the first post.
3. No swearing or inappropiate words. I can't tell you how much I got of those last time.
4. Try not to post twice in a row

• 1,934 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Milk is vasoline gas farts painted green. Just lose the bananas. They did nothing except truffle shuffle! I am the only one who likes that milk. Farts smell good unless it was 31337, or a very overused and while things were overachieved, I decided to kick myself in a small bucket and it suddenly hit the biggest and (the) most hardest rock in the future of mankind, which

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

is

fromhell6666
fromhell6666
48 posts
Nomad

Milk is vasoline gas farts painted green. Just lose the bananas. They did nothing except truffle shuffle! I am the only one who likes that milk. Farts smell good unless it was 31337, or a very overused and while things were overachieved, I decided to kick myself in a small bucket and it suddenly hit the biggest and (the) most hardest rock in the future of mankind, which is terrible

FromHellBG
FromHellBG
37 posts
Peasant

Milk is vasoline gas farts painted green. Just lose the bananas. They did nothing except truffle shuffle! I am the only one who likes that milk. Farts smell good unless it was 31337, or a very overused and while things were overachieved, I decided to kick myself in a small bucket and it suddenly hit the biggest and (the) most hardest rock in the future of mankind, which is terrible huge

LOTRotaconLOTR
LOTRotaconLOTR
2 posts
Blacksmith

Milk is vasoline gas farts painted green. Just lose the bananas. They did nothing except truffle shuffle! I am the only one who likes that milk. Farts smell good unless it was 31337, or a very overused and while things were overachieved, I decided to kick myself in a small bucket and it suddenly hit the biggest and (the) most hardest rock in the future of mankind, which is terrible huge cat

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Woah woah woah. Cat and terrible should not be in the same sentence.
Making some corrections...

Milk is vaseline gas farts painted green. Just lose the bananas. They did nothing except truffle shuffle! I am the only one who likes that milk. Farts smell good unless it was 31337, or a very overused and while things were overachieved, I decided to kick myself in a small bucket and it suddenly hit the biggest and (the) most hardest rock in the future of mankind, which is an awesome huge cat inside

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Woah woah woah. Cat and terrible should not be in the same sentence.
Making some corrections...

Milk is vaseline gas farts painted green. Just lose the bananas. They did nothing except truffle shuffle! I am the only one who likes that milk. Farts smell good unless it was 31337, or a very overused and while things were overachieved, I decided to kick myself in a small bucket and it suddenly hit the biggest and (the) most hardest rock in the future of mankind, which is an awesome huge cat inside the

Nubzatthegame
Nubzatthegame
1 posts
Nomad

Milk is vaseline gas farts painted green. Just lose the bananas. They did nothing except truffle shuffle! I am the only one who likes that milk. Farts smell good unless it was 31337, or a very overused and while things were overachieved, I decided to kick myself in a small bucket and it suddenly hit the biggest and (the) most hardest rock in the future of mankind, which is an awesome huge cat inside the toilet

Showing 1861-1868 of 1934