ForumsForum GamesOne Word Story!

1934 506209
hardas12
hardas12
57 posts
Nomad

A couple months ago, I made this same thread, but stupidly didn't make any rules for it except that you had to each use one word and make a story. If you look in the past, you'll see that the story got a bit out of hand. It still was a forum success though, and I'll try to bring it back.
Okay here are the rules.
1. Each person can only submit 1 word at a time.
2. If you get Ninja'd, and there are two posts or more, go off the first post.
3. No swearing or inappropiate words. I can't tell you how much I got of those last time.
4. Try not to post twice in a row

• 1,934 Replies
PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing clowns

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing clowns stupidly.

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing clowns stupidly allowed

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing clowns stupidly allowed pooping. (He ignored my period!)

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

wow haven't been on this game in a while and it has grown. anywaaaaaaaaaay.........

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing clowns stupidly allowed pooping. He

RawrMan57
RawrMan57
14 posts
Nomad

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing clowns stupidly allowed pooping. He sucked

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing clowns stupidly allowed pooping. He sucked popsicles

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing clowns stupidly allowed pooping. He sucked popsicles made

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

jeez guys, grammar...

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing clowns stupidly allowed pooping. He sucked popsicles making

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

I'm not doing wrong grammar. This was what I expected.
Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing clowns stupidly allowed pooping. He sucked popsicles made out of

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

it's a one word story, not 2.

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing clowns stupidly allowed pooping. He sucked popsicles made out of great

Yokogao
Yokogao
23 posts
Nomad

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing clowns stupidly allowed pooping. He sucked popsicles made out of great sugars.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered on his head and that preserved his AWESOMENESS for future life. King Koala destroyed cabbage monster saving princess toadstool, which revolutionized technology by creating mushrooms that could empower computers. The dogs mauled John's grandfathers hotdog hatefully with amusing clowns stupidly allowed pooping. He sucked popsicles made out of great sugars. Napoleon

Showing 121-135 of 1934