Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

If Fox News is so ignorant of facts, why so many viewers?

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 8:11pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

EVERY single time someone is asked "please give an example of FOX lies?" they can't give one.

fox news vs the netherlands

watch the video. fox is telling lies.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 9:05pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,691 posts

Knight

EVERY single time someone is asked "please give an example of FOX lies?" they can't give one.

Hey I found an entire site dedicated to the lies Fox News tells.
http://foxnewslies.net/

While I'm at it.
30 reasons why Fox News is not legit
The 8 Worst Examples of Fox News Election Journalism Malpractice (In Just 8 Weeks)
The Ten Most Egregious Fox News Distortions (VIDEO)

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 9:37pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

"Remember the Lord of the Rings?  Remember those crystal balls that Sauroman and Denethor look through?  Those crystal balls are known in the stories as the palintir, and the thing about the palantir is that they don't say anything that's not true.  However they do paint a particular portrait of events, which corrupts the viewer of their visions to the point of view of Sauron.  My point is the Fox News seems to me very much like the palintir, only not so beholden to the truth."
~Legolewdite

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 11:54pm

phatpastor

phatpastor

19 posts

meh, you can stop with the avalanche of non-facts; the mods here have made it clear who gets free reign, and who doesn't. It was stupid of me to even engage with A Priori 'believers' on a kids gaming site, of all places!

Pretty soured toward the whole armorgames thing in general, but certainly won't be posting on forums

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 11:59pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,166 posts

Knight

meh, you can stop with the avalanche of non-facts; the mods here have made it clear who gets free reign, and who doesn't. It was stupid of me to even engage with A Priori 'believers' on a kids gaming site, of all places!

Pretty soured toward the whole armorgames thing in general, but certainly won't be posting on forums

You take one valid example, and use it as a representation of the liberal media. What makes you so different then from the people you condemn? Labeling us as ''believers'' of some biased liberal conspiracy is pretty **** well doing what you yourself claim to dislike.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 12:00am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,166 posts

Knight

Oh and before you continue, most of the people replying to you are actually adults, and not kid gamers. Kthnxbye.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 12:09am

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Average fox viewer is less informed than someone who doesn't watch the news at all

"People who
didn’t have any reported exposure to news sou
rces were expected to answer 1.28questions correctly"

"someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer just 1.04 domestic questions correctly"

Basically you're better off not watching any news at all rather than watch Fox.

http://htmlimg2.scribdassets.com/3l1x05xev41m949a/images/4-3a165a72d8.jpg

Here's a video where a guy filmed himself in a study for fox, and showed their completely faked and illegitimate study on marijuana.

Here's a video showing how fox skews their data. There was a video showing a ton of these faked graphs, but i can't find it.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 12:25am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

I'm just going to take a stab in the dark and guess that you didn't watch/read any of the links given..and instead just skipped 'em to go on a blind rampage about how we are the idiots?

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 8:13am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

the daily show 1.4? hahaha.
you guys know the  daily show is a comedy show right?
befor i heard that people thought that the guy from the daily show was the most reliable man and news source of the year ......
it's awfull to see this happening from the side. dont you guys see that the daily show is comedy? xD

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 2:31pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,691 posts

Knight

the daily show 1.4? hahaha.
you guys know the  daily show is a comedy show right?

Yes and it doesn't surprise me in the least that a political satire get's you a better ranking than the major news outlets.

Reply to If Fox News is so ignorant of facts, why so many viewers?

You must be logged in to post a reply!