ForumsWEPRAttacks on US embassies

29 9780
thewolf52
thewolf52
28 posts
Nomad

So, as you all have heard.
US embassies been attacked in Middle East over a blasphemous film.
What are your thoughts about it?
In my opinion,
people were already angry on americans and this film just proved last straw on camel's back (you get it?)

• 29 Replies
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

Your lack of knowledge is more savaged then these people you referring to.

Ignorance is certainly not savage, especially not when using murder as a metric for civility. Ignoring the fact that your argument consists entirely of a personal attack of course.
At the very least you sound more of a savage, then any of these protesters.

Calling murders savage isn't savage in itself. Murdering them would be.
Your stereotypes or more specific, what the media have shown you.

I fail to see how saying that people who murder over an insult towards someone who is not alive to be insulted isn't savage.
Your opinion is not based on facts, and your use of words make you uncivilized.

Not facts? So you're saying there were no violent protests and no one was killed?
Therefor I can conclude the description you made of those protesters, will actually suits you more.

You can conclude whatever you want, conclusions aren't inherently correct and yours isn't. You are concluding based on your own opinions and have yet to point out a single instance of anything to support your arguments.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

then either annihilate them or don't provoke them.

It's like having a beehive right outside your front door. You can either annihilate them, or you can choose not to provoke them. The thing is, Muslims don't have to act like bees!

I have a better idea. How about Muslims stop killing people for thinking and acting differently than themselves? I don't care if they're offended, everyone is offended at some point in their life.

Even Obama (I REALLY can't believe I'm quoting him) said something along the lines of, "I know people are saying horrible things about me every day, but we have to just let it be."

... I can't believe I just quoted Obama. I'm going to huddle in the corner of the shower while warm water pours all over me until I scrub my skin raw. I feel soooo dirty.
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Ignorance is certainly not savage,

of cause, Muslims are savages and you people are angels send from heaven as a gift... and of cause you are the one who decide what is savage and whats not...

Ignoring the fact that your argument consists entirely of a personal attack of course.

I am sorry, I didn't knew comparing something is against the law, my deepest appolgy, I forgot you are a superior being, and only you people is allowed to have freedom of speech. We savages may not only insult, but we don't even have the right to compare...

Calling murders savage isn't savage in itself. Murdering them would be.

So your countries entire military is savages?

I fail to see how saying that people who murder over an insult towards someone who is not alive to be insulted isn't savage.

If all the protesters killed 1 westerns each, just imagine how many would have been killed... I in the other hand fail to see how a person who insults others, and using words which is unnecessary, to not be a savage. If that is not an act of uncivilized person, then I don't know what would be.

Not facts? So you're saying there were no violent protests and no one was killed?

So you are saying all the protesters was violent, and all of them killed a westerner? I would like to have a link to that claim my dear friend.

You can conclude whatever you want,

Thank you my kind sir, I am very glad you gave me a permission to conclude whatever I want.

conclusions aren't inherently correct and yours isn't

of cause, how could I forget that only a superior being as yourself, judge what is right and wrong.

You are concluding based on your own opinions and have yet to point out a single instance of anything to support your arguments.

So what you are telling me is, that you want me to give a link to every post of yours? My opinion about you, is based on the comments you have made, so I fail to see a point in your statement.
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

It's like having a beehive right outside your front door. You can either annihilate them, or you can choose not to provoke them. The thing is, Muslims don't have to act like bees!

well I can assure you, they don't want to act like dogs either...
I would personally rather act like a bee then like a dog.

I have a better idea. How about Muslims stop killing people for thinking and acting differently than themselves?

Your wish is granted. You can anytime, any place have normal discussion/conversation with them. Since we live in a civilized world, they will expect you to talk with them civilized.

I don't care if they're offended, everyone is offended at some point in their life.

Act like a civilized person, and they wouldn't care either.
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

of cause, Muslims are savages and you people are angels send from heaven as a gift... and of cause you are the one who decide what is savage and whats not...

Not once did I ever call all Muslims savage.
I am sorry, I didn't knew comparing something is against the law, my deepest appolgy, I forgot you are a superior being, and only you people is allowed to have freedom of speech. We savages may not only insult, but we don't even have the right to compare...

Clearly we are the only people with freedom of speach since we don't kill eachother for insulting a long dead person.

So your countries entire military is savages?

It's like your entire argument is a straw man. Not once did I ever say our military was good.
If that is not an act of uncivilized person, then I don't know what would be.

You don't know what would be? It's simple really, murder.
So you are saying all the protesters was violent, and all of them killed a westerner? I would like to have a link to that claim my dear friend.

There weren't enough civilized people there for each savage to kill one.

of cause, how could I forget that only a superior being as yourself, judge what is right and wrong.

Irrelevant drivel like your first 2 paragraphs.
So what you are telling me is, that you want me to give a link to every post of yours?

No, I'd like you to base your arguments on things I have posted instead of creating the biggest strawmen ever to grace the armorgames forums.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

better act like bees then being treated like a dog

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

... I can't believe I just quoted Obama. I'm going to huddle in the corner of the shower while warm water pours all over me until I scrub my skin raw. I feel soooo dirty.

Are you that racist?
EnigmaX
EnigmaX
101 posts
Nomad

Are you that racist?

How is he racist? He obviously doesn't agree with Obama's policies, which is why he expressed disgust at quoting Obama. Seeing as he made absolutely no mention of Obama's race, it's on you for reading something that wasn't there to begin with.

As for the OP: Get over it. Yeah, some people can be insensitive. But you don't see Christians setting buildings on fire over Bill Maher's film 'Religulous', or murdering people because they're offended by Piss Christ. Free speech is a double edged sword; it allows people to express their own ideas without fear of repercussion. However, it's inevitable that such free speech will offend someone. So acting like a five year old by demanding that all those who "insult the prophet" be punished does nothing to advance your case, however legitimate it may be.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

How is he racist? He obviously doesn't agree with Obama's policies, which is why he expressed disgust at quoting Obama. Seeing as he made absolutely no mention of Obama's race, it's on you for reading something that wasn't there to begin with.

As for the OP: Get over it. Yeah, some people can be insensitive. But you don't see Christians setting buildings on fire over Bill Maher's film 'Religulous', or murdering people because they're offended by Piss Christ. Free speech is a double edged sword; it allows people to express their own ideas without fear of repercussion. However, it's inevitable that such free speech will offend someone. So acting like a five year old by demanding that all those who "insult the prophet" be punished does nothing to advance your case, however legitimate it may be

Hate to agree with you but you are right on this one.
No need to protest in your country's streets and burning you own cities.
Block NATO supply line, shut US bases in your countries if you live in America, go ahead and kill that *******.
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

better act like bees then being treated like a dog

Ignoring the part where you aren't being treated like a dog.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Ignoring the part where you aren't being treated like a dog.

What part that might be?
Being blown up by drones? Being shot to pieces bu Apaches?
Being taken off a flight for just being Muslims?
Being denied the right to fair trail or a trail at all?
Being denied the right to wear what we want?
Being denied the right to live?
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Not once did I ever call all Muslims savage.

Muslims are the one that got insulted, Muslims are the one who are angered, and it is the Muslims who protest. Of cause not all of them protest, but all are certainly angered. And also you have alluded in many of your posts to that.

Clearly we are the only people with freedom of speach since we don't kill eachother for insulting a long dead person.

Did you see me go around and kill? or did you see the billions of people go around and kill each other for that reason? At least you agree that you are the one who think, you are the only one who allowed to have freedom of speech, and the freedom to meaningless insult everyone else, since you are the superior beings. And every other person should stay quite listen to you, basically like a slave/dog.

Not once did I ever say our military was good.

You got the freedom of speech/insult, next time you see a soldier returning from Afghanistan(or have been there) then tell them that you think they are savages.

You don't know what would be? It's simple really, murder.

You called all the protesters savages, so according to your own fact book, it not murder. And one of your own posts says, that those who insult are savages, so basically according to yourself, then you are a savage to.

There weren't enough civilized people there for each savage to kill one.

Another example where you allude that all Muslims are savages.

Irrelevant drivel like your first 2 paragraphs.

Again, you are the one to decide what is irrelevant, and what is not. Do you want me to call you sir superior, or do you prefer my lord?

No, I'd like you to base your arguments on things I have posted

I did do it my kind sir.

instead of creating the biggest strawmen ever to grace the armorgames forums.

Strawmen...it seems like you overusing that term. You use it as soon you cant answer the statement/question I give you. And since you dont have any facts to back up your statements, you use this statement to walk around the actual conversation/discussion.
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

Muslims are the one that got insulted, Muslims are the one who are angered, and it is the Muslims who protest. Of cause not all of them protest, but all are certainly angered. And also you have alluded in many of your posts to that.

If this was meant to have some sort of coherent point, you've failed to make it.

Did you see me go around and kill?

No, but I did see many protesters kill because people on the other side of the world used free speech.

then tell them that you think they are savages.

No.

nd one of your own posts says, that those who insult are savages,

And which one is that?
Another example where you allude that all Muslims are savages.

You can't be serious. Not once did I ever allude that all Muslims are savage.
Again, you are the one to decide what is irrelevant, and what is not. Do you want me to call you sir superior, or do you prefer my lord?

Apparently all your arguments consist of strawmen and terrible attempts of patronization.
I did do it my kind sir.

You keep putting words into my mouth instead of my actual words I said.
Strawmen...it seems like you overusing that term.

I use the term less than you use actual strawmen.
ou use it as soon you cant answer the statement/question I give you.

You don't give me legitmate questions/statements. All of them are based on unfounded assumptions you make up about me.
And since you dont have any facts to back up your statements, you use this statement to walk around the actual conversation/discussion.

Them being strawmen is factual. Once again, basing an argument on irrelevant assumptions is a strawmen and its what you're doing most of the time.

You're not quote mining, your making things up entirely.
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

If this was meant to have some sort of coherent point, you've failed to make it.

Did I fail to make it, or did you fail to understand it. It seems like you are posting, without knowing what you are post.

No, but I did see many protesters kill because people on the other side of the world used free speech.

So you was in the middle of the protest? or did the media tell you.

No.

A hypocrite, what a surprise.

And which one is that?

No offense, but are you sure, you are a one person who posts? It seems like you dont even have a clue what you have posted. Every time you make a new post, it seems like the memory of all the previous posts just disappears.

You can't be serious. Not once did I ever allude that all Muslims are savage.

I am quoting you for every statement you make. If you fail to see your allude even with quote, then there is no hope for you.

Apparently all your arguments consist of strawmen

Or you just have no idea in what you write. Every time you post, you ignore all the previous statements you made.

I use the term less than you use actual strawmen.

Or you use the term, as soon you dont know how to answer the statement/question. In the other hand, you may not even remember what you have posted before, that will at least answer the question on why you overuse the term, and denying your own statements.

You don't give me legitmate questions/statements. All of them are based on unfounded assumptions you make up about me.

You should go back to the beginning, and start rereading your own posts, it clearly that you have no idea in what statements you have made.

You're not quote mining, your making things up entirely.

So you are saying I am not quoting you? Thanks god that armorgames forum got a quote button, or else your false accusations may have worked.
Showing 16-29 of 29