Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 12:01am

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

I'm having some minor trouble uploading the file, but I should have it fixed momentarily. I'll post the link for my page on deviantart when I've uploaded it!

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 2:59am

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

First chapter is up finally!!! The text is a bit crammed because I don't have a PDF convertor but other than that I think it's alright.

Here's the link. Just click on the War of Arca. Let me know what you guys think. Sorry I only was able to put one of you in. The story is going to be told from a different point of view each chapter.

[url=http://raymondccummins.deviantart.com/]

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 6:41am

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

hey athlum,mind sending the link? Killersup pasted the url into the box yet it said that it cannot be found.Can't wait to read your story,lots of people enjoy them so it should be rather interesting.

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 4:25pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

http://raymondccummins.deviantart.com/

Here is the URL, sorry about that. I copy pasted this one to make sure it actually worked. Just click on the document titled the War of Arca. That's the title of the series, the first chapter follows Skeleton. I have an order to follow chapter wise to make sense of the story so no one fret please.

You guys get two chapters today because I failed epicly at uploading them. So techically you are getting three today!!

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 4:41pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Its says "opps,the page you were looking for doesn't exist.

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 4:45pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Lol I fail at links just copy and paste it, without the "here" Then click on The War of Arca.

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 9:41pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Chapter two is up!!!! I know it probably seems pretty slow at the start but it picks up immensely in the next chapter, so stay tuned guys.

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 9:49pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

The first chapter is awesome, very well done! I love having body-snatching powers! =D

The second chapter is showing up as blank for me at the moment... but I look forward to reading it when it reappears ready to read!

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 9:55pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Thank you!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! And I thought you might like having that ability. It will come in handy down the road!!!

Posted Sep 21, '12 at 1:22pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Just post a page and a quarter chapter, very short..I know. But I'm hoping this will get the action going. Please enjoy.

Reply to The Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

You must be logged in to post a reply!