Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 9:06pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Every chapter is as great as the next! I'm looking forward to when you start integrating the characters. =D

:) thank you, and it is coming very soon.  The next chapter should be up very soon.

If you can squeeze me into the story somewhere in the middle that would be great. If you cannot then that is fine too.

Welcome aboard :), it shouldn't be a problem.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 2:43am

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Chapter 6 is up, please enjoy!!!! :)

daleks and Kevin8ye.  I will be squeezing you into the 8th chapter.  Sorry I can't put you in sooner.  But I hope that works for you both.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 9:04pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Haha, I love chapter 6!! I'm super-psyched about this body-piloting ability and I love how much of a bad*ss I am! Awesome work, as always!

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 10:09pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Haha, he is quite the BA.  Just wait!!! Thank you for the support.  The next chapter should be out in a couple hours.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 1:12pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Sorry for the long delay...we have been suffering storms in my area the last 48 hours and my power is going on and off at a rather regualr clip.  About every fifteen to twenty minutes.  I have finished chapter 7 and am working on chapter 8, which introduces two new characters to the story from our wonderful forums!!!!!

I will post when I get the chance, thank you for being patient!!!

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 4:14pm

skydragon720

skydragon720

274 posts

can i possibly be in the story?

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 10:35pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

can i possibly be in the story?

Yes you may!! Thanks for joining :)

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 2:02am

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Chapters 7 and 8 now up!!! Sorry it took a bit longer than usual.  I wanted to introduce the new guys in these two chapters so I had to rework them.  They may seem to spoon feed information to you, but I feel it best helps to show the situation in Arca. 

Please enjoy and let me know what you think!!! Chapters 9 and 10 will be up tomorrow.

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 5:34pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

This is really good. Like, freakishly good. Keep it up. :D

And if you wouldn't mind squeezing me in somewhere...

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 9:26pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

You'd be happy to add me in? Fantastic! What's that? I'm not giving you a choice? Blasphemy! :P

Reply to The Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

You must be logged in to post a reply!