Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 10:07pm

daleks

daleks

3,652 posts

Dude, I love this. It is fast and epic. A few things you can do though to help new people.

1) you are 8 chapters in. Give a quick summary here of what is happening.

Ok ya. That is pretty much it. I have some questions about my character though. Can you talk to me on my profile?

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 2:42pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

This is really good. Like, freakishly good. Keep it up. :D
And if you wouldn't mind squeezing me in somewhere...

You're in :) and thanks!!!!

You'd be happy to add me in? Fantastic! What's that? I'm not giving you a choice? Blasphemy! :P

Welcome! :)

Dude, I love this. It is fast and epic. A few things you can do though to help new people.
1) you are 8 chapters in. Give a quick summary here of what is happening.
Ok ya. That is pretty much it. I have some questions about my character though. Can you talk to me on my profile?

I would be glad to answer any questions you have.

And I will run a summary with one of the new characters. Thank you for the tip.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 2:45pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Oh I forgot to say, the next three chapters will be up later tonight, I'm attending an REO Speedwagon concert so I won't be able to work on them until late.

I'm extremely happy everyone is enjoying it, and I welcome the new members into the fray!!! It's going to be one heck of a ride!!!

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 1:25am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,304 posts

Awesome as always! And to make accessing the story easier, here's a clickable link to your page! =)

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 1:53am

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Awesome!!! I've been meaning to do that lol. But it slips my mind amidst the thought going into writing it. There is also a link in my bio.

Quick question for everyone, would it be helpful if I put a character bio up for each character in my gallery?

If yes, is there any specific information you guys would like in those bios?

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 6:44pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Chapter 9 is up, and due to the fact I'm behind four chapters they will be up later tonight as well. Chapter ten is Salvidians, then the rotation will start over!!! :) hope you guys are enjoying it.

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 2:10am

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Sorry for the triple post, but I felt I needed to update everyone. I just put up both chapters 10 and 11.

Please enjoy them!!!

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 5:57am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,863 posts

I've just finished the first chapter. I think it's a well-written story and it makes me want to read more. Besides, I think it could be a good way to improve my vocabulary, as I don't usually read stories in English.

Could I be part of your story, please?

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 11:38am

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

385 posts

Whee, thats awesome, I'm a sniper!

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 11:47am

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

385 posts

Keep up the good work Bro, this story is just awesome. A very well written Sci Fi story. I salute to you, sir.

Reply to The Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

You must be logged in to post a reply!