Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 10:07pm

daleks

daleks

3,704 posts

Dude, I love this. It is fast and epic. A few things you can do though to help new people.

1) you are 8 chapters in. Give a quick summary here of what is happening.

Ok ya. That is pretty much it. I have some questions about my character though. Can you talk to me on my profile?

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 2:42pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

This is really good. Like, freakishly good. Keep it up.
And if you wouldn't mind squeezing me in somewhere...

You're in and thanks!!!!

You'd be happy to add me in? Fantastic! What's that? I'm not giving you a choice? Blasphemy! :P

Welcome!

Dude, I love this. It is fast and epic. A few things you can do though to help new people.
1) you are 8 chapters in. Give a quick summary here of what is happening.
Ok ya. That is pretty much it. I have some questions about my character though. Can you talk to me on my profile?

I would be glad to answer any questions you have.

And I will run a summary with one of the new characters. Thank you for the tip.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 2:45pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Oh I forgot to say, the next three chapters will be up later tonight, I'm attending an REO Speedwagon concert so I won't be able to work on them until late.

I'm extremely happy everyone is enjoying it, and I welcome the new members into the fray!!! It's going to be one heck of a ride!!!

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 1:25am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

Awesome as always! And to make accessing the story easier, here's a clickable link to your page! =)

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 1:53am

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Awesome!!! I've been meaning to do that lol. But it slips my mind amidst the thought going into writing it. There is also a link in my bio.

Quick question for everyone, would it be helpful if I put a character bio up for each character in my gallery?

If yes, is there any specific information you guys would like in those bios?

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 6:44pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Chapter 9 is up, and due to the fact I'm behind four chapters they will be up later tonight as well. Chapter ten is Salvidians, then the rotation will start over!!! hope you guys are enjoying it.

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 2:10am

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Sorry for the triple post, but I felt I needed to update everyone. I just put up both chapters 10 and 11.

Please enjoy them!!!

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 5:57am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,882 posts

I've just finished the first chapter. I think it's a well-written story and it makes me want to read more. Besides, I think it could be a good way to improve my vocabulary, as I don't usually read stories in English.

Could I be part of your story, please?

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 11:38am

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

389 posts

Whee, thats awesome, I'm a sniper!

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 11:47am

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

389 posts

Keep up the good work Bro, this story is just awesome. A very well written Sci Fi story. I salute to you, sir.

Reply to The Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

You must be logged in to post a reply!