Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 9:35pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Killersup teaming up with skelaton_pilot? nothing to say other then....bad....***.Wicked cool chapter.

Just wait my friend....

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 10:22pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,337 posts

Haha, wow, I think that was my favorite chapter so far! Now I'm REALLY looking forward to see what comes next!

Posted Oct 5, '12 at 10:12pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,781 posts

Just wait my friend....

Thats the last thing most people ever say to Killersup before they are found dead.Usually hung by a ceiling fan.

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 12:54am

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Thats the last thing most people ever say to Killersup before they are found dead.Usually hung by a ceiling fan.

Lol sure

Haha, wow, I think that was my favorite chapter so far! Now I'm REALLY looking forward to see what comes next!

I cannot wait to share!!!

My recruiter has been keeping me busy with my leave date approaching so I have little time to think about writing.... but the next chapter should be up tonight!!!

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 10:47am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

2,096 posts

I sometimes get carried away while writing and forget all about punctuation marks....I apologize if this bothered you.

It doesn't bother me, so no need to apologize. It's just a suggestion.
When I was at school, I had a teacher who used to read out loud a long text without a single punctuation mark to show us their importance. He always said that he couldn't make pauses to breathe due to the lack of punctuation marks. It was really fun to watch and I guess that's the origin of my obsession with commas

By the way, I love my intro. It is short, but it's promising. I'm really looking forward to know what happens next.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 8:51am

Max000_Extreme

Max000_Extreme

114 posts

Count mi in.......uh the unknown number

Reply to The Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

You must be logged in to post a reply!