ForumsPopular Mediayour LEAST favorite song.

47 17932
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I have a couple of these:

Boyfriend - Justin Beiber

Call me maybe - Carly ray Jepsen

Baby - Justin Beiber

all these songs are terrible (this is my opinion, so don't flame me.) and the worst part is, they are famous.

:P

• 47 Replies
psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Baby - Justin Beiber

thought the same thing when i saw the title. I guess it just got stuck in my head cause i heard it EVERYWHERE, think i was getting a little psychotic near the ending of its reign!
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Least favorite? Interesting, don't see this often. I would say Baby by Justin Beiber and Call me maybe by.... I don't really care who. Those to songs make me want to throw myself out the car window, cause I only listen to the radio in the car.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

i don't remember songs that i don't like.
why would i?

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I would say anything rap, but since I don't consider that music, it's not a song, therefore it's not my least favorite song.

Baby - Justin Beiber
all these songs are terrible (this is my opinion, so don't flame me.) and the worst part is, they are famous.
Well said, I agree.
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I hate this song. I think its just plain annoying and I hate how its really overplayed. Or it used to be. Not so much now. It use to be played like every 10 minutes. Otherwise I don't really like any songs by Justin Bieber. Also some of the songs by Adele.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Call Me Maybe is an OK song. Though it is overplayed way to much. And I can only listen to it if I picture the video the USA Swim team made.

Never heard it.
Baby - Justin Beiber

O, God no. I hate this song. I can see why people like it, but I hate it.

Anyway, for me I hate anything that has words but you cannot hear what they are saying.
Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I really do not enjoy "Sexy and I know it" by LMFAO. Anything that has the word wiggle in it about 20 times in a row is really not anything that captures my imagination.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Anything that has the word wiggle in it about 20 times in a row is really not anything that captures my imagination.

-"Dude! I just wrote this awesome song!"
*"Awesome! How does it go?"
-"Wiggle!"
*"Dude...freakin' genius!"

For me...basically most pop music (which I'm including the "mainstream" rap/hip hop in as well).
Skestork
Skestork
7 posts
Jester

30 Seconds to Mars - Their horrible cover of Björks wonderful "Hunter"... There should be an amendment to the Geneva convention outlawing things like this.

Coldplay - "Viva La Vida" - Such horribly chlichéed lyrics and limp delivery.

Avenged Secenfold - "A Little Piece of Heaven" - Please stop trying so hard... This is even worse than the **** they usually do. Their attempt at the progressive and slightly odd is even worse than their attempts at heavy.

I can't get mad with stuff like Justin Bieber or the "Call me Maybe"-girl, since they are so easy to avoid and nobody likes them anyway... But I have actually met people who like Coldplay, 30 Seconds to Mars and Avenged Sevenfold.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

*clears throat*
Well... I hate every rap song equally, I hate anything and everything by Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, One Direction, The Jonas Brothers, etc.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Pretty much anything Justin Bieber, and Call Me Maybe is annoying as well.

Cherezig
Cherezig
58 posts
Nomad

I hate every rap song

Do you really hate every rap song? Or are you just dismissing an entire genre based on the most popular hits?
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Do you really hate every rap song? Or are you just dismissing an entire genre based on the most popular hits?

Sorry, absolute statements are typically incorrect I'm sorry. I forgot about 5th grade science. I hate every rap song that I personally have ever heard.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Any pop, most rap, and songs where men sound like women.

hardas12
hardas12
57 posts
Nomad

I find anything by LMFAO to be EXTREMELY annoying. All of their songs are terrible and pointless.
Also, I find Lady Gaga's music to be horrid as well.

Showing 1-15 of 47