Posted Sep 19, '12 at 9:59am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

I have a couple of these: 

Boyfriend - Justin Beiber

Call me maybe - Carly ray Jepsen

Baby - Justin Beiber

all these songs are terrible (this is my opinion, so don't flame me.) and the worst part is, they are famous. 

:P

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 4:29pm

psychoraven

psychoraven

305 posts

Baby - Justin Beiber

thought the same thing when i saw the title. I guess it just got stuck in my head cause i heard it EVERYWHERE, think i was getting a little psychotic near the ending of its reign!

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 4:50pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,237 posts

Knight

Least favorite? Interesting, don't see this often. I would say Baby by Justin Beiber and Call me maybe by.... I don't really care who. Those to songs make me want to throw myself out the car window, cause I only listen to the radio in the car.

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 5:53pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,091 posts

i don't remember songs that i don't like.
why would i?

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 5:56pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

385 posts

I would say anything rap, but since I don't consider that music, it's not a song, therefore it's not my least favorite song.

Baby - Justin Beiber
all these songs are terrible (this is my opinion, so don't flame me.) and the worst part is, they are famous.

Well said, I agree.

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 6:23pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

210 posts

I hate this song. I think its just plain annoying and I hate how its really overplayed. Or it used to be. Not so much now. It use to be played like every 10 minutes. Otherwise I don't really like any songs by Justin Bieber. Also some of the songs by Adele.

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 7:30pm

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

Call Me Maybe is an OK song. Though it is overplayed way to much. And I can only listen to it if I picture the video the USA Swim team made.

Never heard it.

Baby - Justin Beiber

O, God no. I hate this song. I can see why people like it, but I hate it.

Anyway, for me I hate anything that has words but you cannot hear what they are saying.

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 11:07pm

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

192 posts

I really do not enjoy "Sexy and I know it" by LMFAO. Anything that has the word wiggle in it about 20 times in a row is really not anything that captures my imagination.

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 1:16am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,240 posts

Anything that has the word wiggle in it about 20 times in a row is really not anything that captures my imagination.

-"Dude! I just wrote this awesome song!"
*"Awesome! How does it go?"
-"Wiggle!"
*"Dude...freakin' genius!"

For me...basically most pop music (which I'm including the "mainstream" rap/hip hop in as well).

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 3:04pm

Skestork

Skestork

7 posts

30 Seconds to Mars - Their horrible cover of Björks wonderful "Hunter"... There should be an amendment to the Geneva convention outlawing things like this.

Coldplay - "Viva La Vida" - Such horribly chlichéed lyrics and limp delivery.

Avenged Secenfold - "A Little Piece of Heaven" - Please stop trying so hard... This is even worse than the **** they usually do. Their attempt at the progressive and slightly odd is even worse than their attempts at heavy.

I can't get mad with stuff like Justin Bieber or the "Call me Maybe"-girl, since they are so easy to avoid and nobody likes them anyway... But I have actually met people who like Coldplay, 30 Seconds to Mars and Avenged Sevenfold.

Reply to your LEAST favorite song.

You must be logged in to post a reply!