ForumsPopular Mediayour LEAST favorite song.

47 17994
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I have a couple of these:

Boyfriend - Justin Beiber

Call me maybe - Carly ray Jepsen

Baby - Justin Beiber

all these songs are terrible (this is my opinion, so don't flame me.) and the worst part is, they are famous.

:P

• 47 Replies
SniperBullet
SniperBullet
40 posts
Peasant

justin biebers baby

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

There actually is a good version of call me maybe

Baby is horrible, lady gaga is crazy, and all taylor swift does is complain about some guy.

p.s. also anything from a disney show.

~~~Darth Caedus

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

and songs where men sound like women.

Hey now....mc chris is good!

lady gaga is crazy

I understand trying to be "different"...but there is a fine line between being "different" and being an attention whor-...(sorry let me censor this) "a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet"

taylor swift does is complain about some guy.

Taylor Swift logic: "We were together for a month! Why won't you love me forever?!"
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

009 Sound System Dreamscape AKA Youtubes National Anthem

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

Least favorite song huh?

Well this is a tough one, i honestly liked this song when it first came out, but after hearing it 6 times a day on the radio Fire to the Rain by Adele has become one of my least favorites.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

but after hearing it 6 times a day on the radio Fire to the Rain by Adele has become one of my least favorites.

Only 6 times a day?! Lucky...
DemonOfVictory
DemonOfVictory
17 posts
Nomad

Least favorite song...

Well... Justin Bieber, a lot of new-age rap, Call Me MAybe is so annoying also. Other annoyances to mankind IMO:

Katy Perry
Adele
Justin Bieber
Call Me Maybe
Where have you been
Gotye
Brokenhearted (Heard that so much on Sirius XM1 in June and July x)

So that's all i can think, i really don't care much for stuff i don't like lol.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

Only 6 times a day?! Lucky...

Thats just on the radio, not including the people that would sing it really loudly everywhere they went.
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I really don't like "One of These Nights" by the Eagles. Aside from all the crap on the radio that I don't count as music, this ranks among my least favorites when it comes to real muic.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I don't care for any song by Adele. I'll tolerate Carly Rae, Bieber, Gaga, LMFAO, and I even like a few Katy Perry songs; but when an Adele song comes on the radio, I'm switching that station right away. My personal least favorites are Rolling in the Deep and Rumor Has it.

She definitely did not deserve to win record of the year that year, in my opinion. I could name several other mainstream songs that would have been better choices than that fake soul sound Adele tries to shove in our faces.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Thats just on the radio, not including the people that would sing it really loudly everywhere they went.

Still very lucky..I'm not kidding/exaggerating when I say that my area's biggest/most popular radio station played it literally about every 4 songs
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

anything by justin bieber is my least favorite.. i can stomache almost anything else..

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Let's see the hate.
I hate every song that isn't JB

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Justin Bieber isn't that bad, I can stand listening to him. Baby is getting extremely annoying... They are still playing it twice an hour on the radio!

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

I don't see anything bad nor good about Justin Beiber, flame away.

Showing 16-30 of 47