ForumsForum GamesSurvival RPG *By Alpha791*

203 23548
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Now, the name probably sounds simple.. right? Well it is. To start with. You are a human. Nothing special about you. Except for one thing, you aren't on Earth. You don't know where you are or how you got here but you woke up here and you know you have to survive. This planet also has life, earth-like temperatures, water, and (biggest of all) predators. You'll have to be creative due to the fact that you know next to nothing about the planet you're on, so you learn as you survive to make more educated choices that lead to better and better ends. This will be like some of my earlier RPGs (And I mean WAY earlier) where I present you with a few reasonable choices, or you can make your own that is within reason. Character Sheet below.
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS OF WHAT GOES THERE BEFORE FILLING OUT
NameYou know what goes here...)
AgeNothing stupidly young or old)
HeightBetween 5'0" and 6'4&quot
WeightAlong with your attributes, determines your body type)
Body TypeChosen by me)
Hunger:
BioOnly your physical features, nothing about your past due to the fact that you have amnesia upon waking up)
GenderM or F)
Clothing:Grungy T-Shirt, Cargo Pants, Old Running Shoes
Attributes:-------------------------------------
(Adds up to 20)
StrengthAmount of weight you can carry, how hard you hit, how well you climb)
AgilityRunning SPEED, flexibility, how FAST you swim, how far/high you jump)
EnduranceHow LONG you can run for, how LONG you can swim, how long you can do many physical tasks, how fast/slowly you get hungry/thirsty)
IntellectHow thorough descriptions are, how well you observe things, how clearly you think, how crafty you are)
SkillDecided by me)(Open for suggestions)
--------------------------------------------
Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace

• 203 Replies
Showing 301-300 of 203