ForumsForum GamesSurvival RPG *By Alpha791*

203 23545
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Now, the name probably sounds simple.. right? Well it is. To start with. You are a human. Nothing special about you. Except for one thing, you aren't on Earth. You don't know where you are or how you got here but you woke up here and you know you have to survive. This planet also has life, earth-like temperatures, water, and (biggest of all) predators. You'll have to be creative due to the fact that you know next to nothing about the planet you're on, so you learn as you survive to make more educated choices that lead to better and better ends. This will be like some of my earlier RPGs (And I mean WAY earlier) where I present you with a few reasonable choices, or you can make your own that is within reason. Character Sheet below.
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS OF WHAT GOES THERE BEFORE FILLING OUT
NameYou know what goes here...)
AgeNothing stupidly young or old)
HeightBetween 5'0" and 6'4&quot
WeightAlong with your attributes, determines your body type)
Body TypeChosen by me)
Hunger:
BioOnly your physical features, nothing about your past due to the fact that you have amnesia upon waking up)
GenderM or F)
Clothing:Grungy T-Shirt, Cargo Pants, Old Running Shoes
Attributes:-------------------------------------
(Adds up to 20)
StrengthAmount of weight you can carry, how hard you hit, how well you climb)
AgilityRunning SPEED, flexibility, how FAST you swim, how far/high you jump)
EnduranceHow LONG you can run for, how LONG you can swim, how long you can do many physical tasks, how fast/slowly you get hungry/thirsty)
IntellectHow thorough descriptions are, how well you observe things, how clearly you think, how crafty you are)
SkillDecided by me)(Open for suggestions)
--------------------------------------------
Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace

• 203 Replies
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Name:Tyler M
Height:6'3"
Weight:210
Body Type: Large and Muscular
Hunger: 30%
Thirst: 0%
Exhaustion: 30%
Injuries: Small bite wound on left calf
Bio: Built nice and strong and maybe hansom for some people, he has dark blonde hair that is perfectly trimmed.
Strength:5
Agility:4
Endurance:4
Intellect:7
Skill:Intimidation-As well as brawn, you've got brains. You have a fair chance of scaring off anything hostile that crosses your path.
Inventory:Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Fist-Sized Chunk of Granite, 6 Tyson Canine Teeth, 3 Tyson Incisor Teeth, 40 Terree Sticks (At Tepee), Makeshift Spear, 120 Rocks (At Tepee), Tyson Carcass (At Tepee), 20 Brunch Sticks (At Tepee), Tyson Skin (On Tepee), Improvised Lint Roller Sheet & Brunch Stick Bowl
Life Guide:Plants-1.Electred: Red plants that have electric current running through them. Highly dangerous.
2.Terree: Huge trees that split into 9 branches at the top and curve back down into the ground. Look like circus tents.
3.Brunch: Tall trees that have very short, strong branches at low height and larger branches up high. The short branches are almost like nails.
Animals-1.Tyson: Heavily scale-feathered pumas with incredibly sharp teeth. They are a shiny green color. They have deafeningly loud howls that are dangerous at close range. Thought to hunt in packs
2.Sonem: Scavenger insects with incredibly strong jaws able to cut through bone. They have very hard shells but are not aggressive.

You reinforce the wall quite sturdily, using up a bit of your materials. What now?

A)Make your own option

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Name: Stone
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 131
Body Type: Thin & Athletic
Hunger: 10%
Thirst: 20%
Bio: Quite athletic and healthy, even though amnesia is in affect it's obvious he was some sort of athlete in the past. Jet black hair that naturally stays flat, he has a few minor scars on his body, one green and one blue eye, and he's white, but well tanned to a nearly dark caramel color.
Clothing: Grungy T-Shirt, Cargo Pants, Old Running Shoes
Strength: 4
Agility: 7
Endurance: 6
Intellect: 3
Skill: Efficiency ~ You can run for miles on end with minimal use of energy or fatigue.
Inventory: Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Large Block of Flint
Life Guide:
Plants~
Animals~
1. Batties: Large bat-like creatures. Seems somewhat intelligent and live in large groups.

Have the batties been observing me/seen where I have gone?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Name: pang
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 175
Body Type:Lean & Mean
Hunger:20%
Thirst:0%
Exhaustion:40%
Bio: Short dirty-blonde hair, blue-green eyes, baseball players body. Very calm attitude. Has a scar going diagonal across face (from top of left eye to below bottom right side of mouth).
Strength: 6
Agility: 4
Endurance: 3
Intellect: 7
Skill: Matrix-Whenever things get intense, your mind speeds up so everything else seems to slow down. You don't know how it works but you don't really care.
Inventory:Pack of 5 1/2 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Pet Farog Named Harald
Life Guide:1.Plants-1.Taree-Huge trees that secrete incredibly adhesive sap from every place on its bark.
Animals-1.Farog-Small ovular creature that looks a little like a frog but lives on dry land always. Completely passive and friendly.

Hmm...alrighty then...I grab the "bush" part of the bushes (not sure if they are leafy, piney, etc. but that doesn't matter to meh!), and collect a good amount. I attempt to use these parts of the bushes to make some sort of teepee involving them and the shorts trees

maxaznboy
maxaznboy
216 posts
Peasant

Thanks for the map and tree drawing (it's pretty good, to me since it gives a general idea of the tree);

also what about the scouting analyze on why the sky is gray "Hmmm, gray sky may mean rain clouds or ashes (an eruption, maybe), thinking this I climb the Vine tree to the top and look around to see if there was an eruption nearby;"

--------------------------------------------------------

Name: Glades
Height: 5'7
Weight: 140
Body Type: Long & Lanky
Hunger: 40%
Thirsty: 60%
Bio: Messy, slightly long (to the shoulders), black hair; pale skin; small (thin), brown eyes
Clothing: Grungy T-Shirt, Cargo Pants, Old Running Shoes
Strength: 5
Agility: 5
Endurance: 4
Intellect: 6
Skill:Climbing-Able to climb much faster and higher because of your low weight and quick wits.
Inventory: Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, 4 Granite Rocks (Fist Sized), 3 Unidentified Stones (Small, Oval Shaped), Piece of Obsidian
Life Guide:Plants-1.Vine Tree: Very tall trees with incredibly strong branches that sprout very strong, rope-like vines. Easy to climb.
Animals-1.Lava Giant: 15 foot tall creatures that have armor plated lower legs with thick, fluffy grey fur. Move slowly and in packs.

You do these things and begin to sharpen the piece of obsidian. It is roughly triangular and is very long and fairly narrow. Looks like it's begging to become a knife. What will you do with it?

A) Make a knife blade.
Then try snapping a branch (straightest one I can find) off the Vine Tree (if doesn't work, use the knife blade to slowly 'saw off' the branch, and make a handle for the blade (split the branch in the middle at the wider end, split -> (|), with the blade, then insert the blade in it (pointed end at the top) and tie the split part and rest(for a grip) of the branch with the vines. Once done, I test the knife out on a vine near the bottom.
kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

Name:Ylliasviel Strife
Height:5'2
Weight:140
Body Type:Average
Hunger:50%
Thirst:60%
Exhaustion:60%
Bio:Long-brown haired, brown eyes. Not especially athletic but has an atentive posture. She has no scars but fear can be read in her eyes.
(Adds up to 20)
Strength:3
Agility:5
Endurance:5
Skill:Hawk Ears-People used to make fun of you for you having such good ears. You hear many things most people simply don't.
Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Triwarm (On Your Left Shoe), 40 Luria Leaves, Autroch Carcass
Life Guide-Plants:1.Luria-Generic looking green bush. Leathery leaves that are resistant to weathering and decomposition.
Animals:1.Triwarm-Small prickly animal that looks like a tiny echidna. Likes to sit down and sleep.
2.Tatou-Eats Luria leaves for its diet. Looks somewhat like a large pig. Approximately 5 feet tall and 7 feet long.
3.Autroch-Small Raptor like creature. Predatory. 2-3 feet tall. Green with grey stripes diagonally across its body. No claws but sharp very sharp teeth.

I first eat 2 of my crackers.
If my Triwarm wake up, I give it an half.
I watch around me to see there is any place to sleep because I have a long task to do now.
Then, I look for a solid stone and start hitting the muzzle of the dead autroch. I will hit it untill I can extract teeth.
How long and thick are them ?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Name: Talow Rosine
Height:5'8
Weight:184
Body Type:Average
Hunger:10%
Thirst:20%
Exhaustion:50%
Bio: Black, messy hair, Blue eyes, has a scar on his cheek for some reason, and his hair covers his eyes most of the time.
Strength: 5
Agility:6
Endurance:3
Intellect:6
Skill:High Jumper-You're a notoriously good jumper, able to span huge gaps and reach up incredibly high for someone of your height and weight.
Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Extra Shoelace, Daggerbush Leaf, Lint Roller
Life Guide:Plants-1.Daggerbush-A bush with terrifyingly sharp leaves that can slice you open without you even realizing it.
2.Vineya-Tree that has many shafts that curl around going upwards. Very easy to climb.
Animals-1.Hulk-Huge bipedal creature with dark brown/green fur. Very strong and seems to be highly intelligent. Four eyes with two on the front of its face and 1 on each side of its head, making it difficult to sneak up on. Unknown what its diet includes.

well if it's helping me, I might as well try to help it in turn. I try to help it dig the hole.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Name:Tyler M
Height:6'3"
Weight:210
Body Type: Large and Muscular
Hunger: 30%
Thirst: 0%
Exhaustion: 30%
Injuries: Small bite wound on left calf
Bio: Built nice and strong and maybe hansom for some people, he has dark blonde hair that is perfectly trimmed.
Strength:5
Agility:4
Endurance:4
Skill:Intimidation-As well as brawn, you've got brains. You have a fair chance of scaring off anything hostile that crosses your path.
Inventory:Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Fist-Sized Chunk of Granite, 6 Tyson Canine Teeth, 3 Tyson Incisor Teeth, 40 Terree Sticks (At Tepee), Makeshift Spear, 120 Rocks (At Tepee), Tyson Carcass (At Tepee), 20 Brunch Sticks (At Tepee), Tyson Skin (On Tepee), Improvised Lint Roller Sheet & Brunch Stick Bowl
Life Guide:Plants-1.Electred: Red plants that have electric current running through them. Highly dangerous.
2.Terree: Huge trees that split into 9 branches at the top and curve back down into the ground. Look like circus tents.
3.Brunch: Tall trees that have very short, strong branches at low height and larger branches up high. The short branches are almost like nails.
Animals-1.Tyson: Heavily scale-feathered pumas with incredibly sharp teeth. They are a shiny green color. They have deafeningly loud howls that are dangerous at close range. Thought to hunt in packs
2.Sonem: Scavenger insects with incredibly strong jaws able to cut through bone. They have very hard shells but are not aggressive.

i will extend it an inch or two away from the elcetred and towards the terree

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Sorry guys, I'm getting too busy to keep up with this RPG. Lots of school work and I have to complete 20 hours of community service every semester and lots of projects and stuff like that all of the time. I'm sorry but if anyone wants to keep it going, post on my account and we'll talk about it.

Showing 196-203 of 203