ForumsForum GamesSurvival RPG *By Alpha791*

203 23543
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Now, the name probably sounds simple.. right? Well it is. To start with. You are a human. Nothing special about you. Except for one thing, you aren't on Earth. You don't know where you are or how you got here but you woke up here and you know you have to survive. This planet also has life, earth-like temperatures, water, and (biggest of all) predators. You'll have to be creative due to the fact that you know next to nothing about the planet you're on, so you learn as you survive to make more educated choices that lead to better and better ends. This will be like some of my earlier RPGs (And I mean WAY earlier) where I present you with a few reasonable choices, or you can make your own that is within reason. Character Sheet below.
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS OF WHAT GOES THERE BEFORE FILLING OUT
NameYou know what goes here...)
AgeNothing stupidly young or old)
HeightBetween 5'0" and 6'4&quot
WeightAlong with your attributes, determines your body type)
Body TypeChosen by me)
Hunger:
BioOnly your physical features, nothing about your past due to the fact that you have amnesia upon waking up)
GenderM or F)
Clothing:Grungy T-Shirt, Cargo Pants, Old Running Shoes
Attributes:-------------------------------------
(Adds up to 20)
StrengthAmount of weight you can carry, how hard you hit, how well you climb)
AgilityRunning SPEED, flexibility, how FAST you swim, how far/high you jump)
EnduranceHow LONG you can run for, how LONG you can swim, how long you can do many physical tasks, how fast/slowly you get hungry/thirsty)
IntellectHow thorough descriptions are, how well you observe things, how clearly you think, how crafty you are)
SkillDecided by me)(Open for suggestions)
--------------------------------------------
Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace

• 203 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

i'll join, if ya don't mind

Name: pang
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 175
Body TypeChosen by me)
Hunger:
Bio: Short dirty-blonde hair, blue-green eyes, baseball players body. Very calm attitude. Has a scar going diagonal across face (from top of left eye to below bottom right side of mouth).
(Adds up to 20)
Strength: 6
Agility: 4
Endurance: 3
Intellect: 7
Skill: (maybe hyper intelligence or strength in certain situations please?)

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Name: pang
Weight: 175
Body Type:Lean & Mean
Hunger:10%
Thirst:20%
Bio: Short dirty-blonde hair, blue-green eyes, baseball players body. Very calm attitude. Has a scar going diagonal across face (from top of left eye to below bottom right side of mouth).
(Adds up to 20)
Strength: 6
Agility: 4
Endurance: 3
Intellect: 7
Skill: Matrix-Whenever things get intense, your mind speeds up so everything else seems to slow down. You don't know how it works but you don't really care.

You wake up and nearly fall out of the tree you somehow got into. The only thing that kept you up is the sticky layer of resin secreted from the tree that has anchored your back to the branch. You try to sit up but can't. You look around and see that you are very high up, about 40 feet off of the ground. What do you do?

A)Slide out of your shirt and sit up
B)Keep struggling to sit up. I want my shirt!!
C)Make your own option

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Name: Talow Rosine
Height:5'8
Weight:184
Body Type:Average
Bio: Black, messy hair, Blue eyes, has a scar on his cheek for some reason, and his hair covers his eyes most of the time.
Strength: 5
Agility:6
Endurance:3
Intellect:6
Skill:High Jumper-You're a notoriously good jumper, able to span huge gaps and reach up incredibly high for someone of your height and weight.
Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Razor Plant Leaf

try to tear off apiece of the sleeve of my shirt and use it to tie the wound up. and let's toss the Lint Roller at the tree and see if anything reacts to the impact. (Lint Roller is what I think it is right... actually, what is a Lint Roller?)

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Name:Tyler M
Height:6'3"
Weight:210
Body Type: Large and Muscular
Hunger: 10%
Thirst: 20%
Injuries: Small bite wound on left calf
Bio: Built nice and strong and maybe hansom for some people, he has dark blonde hair that is perfectly trimmed.
Strength:5
Agility:4
Endurance:4
Intellect:7
Skill:Intimidation-As well as brawn, you've got brains. You have a fair chance of scaring off anything hostile that crosses your path.

Sorry, didn't see your post :P. You throw the rock as hard as you can. You hit it, just in the neck. It seems to almost bounce off of its heavily scaled neck and it lunges, biting your calf. You kick it in the chest and it rolls over and comes back. You scramble for the rock and bring it down on its head, knocking it onto the ground. It is dazed at your feet, obviously about to get up. What is your next action?

A)Make your own decision

Bio: Black, messy hair, Blue eyes, has a scar on his cheek for some reason, and his hair covers his eyes most of the time.
Skill:High Jumper-You're a notoriously good jumper, able to span huge gaps and reach up incredibly high for someone of your height and weight.
Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Extra Shoelace, Razor Plant Leaf

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTal8c272fbqYSEQCPUEYepRyJ4XF4Vltc9Es4DWGE48O3dPpgD
That is a lint roller. It is a plastic roller with adhesive paper sheets that remove lint or other debris from cloth. You peel off the pieces of paper when one is used up to reveal a new, freshly sticky layer.

You throw it at the tree after tying up your small wound and it wedges between two of the viny shafts and nothing special happens. What now?

A)Wade through the bushes to the tree, hoping your pants can hold up to the leaves.
B)Make your own choice

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Bio: Built nice and strong and maybe hansom for some people, he has dark blonde hair that is perfectly trimmed.
Skill:Intimidation-As well as brawn, you've got brains. You have a fair chance of scaring off anything hostile that crosses your path.

i tear off portion of my pants to address my injury, i use the extra shoelace to stop circulation, and i grab my rock that i used to injure the animal to try and bash in its head, also i want to try and look for another rock so i can sharpen my rock

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Fist-Sized Chunk of Granite

Stopping circulation would be a terrible idea since there are no hospitals. That would basically ensure that you would lose your leg. You bash the creatures head in after a strangely huge amount of effort. You then simply wad up a portion of the pants leg that you tore off and tie it around your leg while applying pressure to stop the bleeding. You look around for a piece of flint (the only rock you really can sharpen) but fail to find anything. You now have the carcass of this strange animal lying before you. What do you do?

A)Make your own option

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Can't see my last post so I'm posting again to make it show up. Sorry for the DP :/

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Fist-Sized Chunk of Granite

okay i untie my shoelace but keep pressure on my leg until it stops bleeding i then take the rock and try and get some of the animals teeth

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Fist-Sized Chunk of Granite, 6 Tyson Canine Teeth, 3 Tyson Incisor Teeth

You stop the bleeding and smash out some of the Tyson's teeth, most of which are incredibly sharp. What will you do with them?

A)Make your own option

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Fist-Sized Chunk of Granite, 6 Tyson Canine Teeth, 3 Tyson Incisor Teeth

well first i want to look around for any trees or boulders or anything interesting

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

You look around and see a ring of red bushes that come up to your chest lining the area you're in. Under one bush in the ring you see a strangely viscous puddle of silvery liquid. Beyond this are a few tall trees with branches that shoot into the ground, looking almost like a tattered circus tents. What do you do?

A)Go and examine the bushes closer
B)Walk through the bushes to one of the trees.
C)Make your own decision

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

lay my fingers on the bushes to see if they are sharp and a rough estimate of how much there weight branches can take without breaking

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Hunger: 23%
Thirst: 30%

You touch the bush and feel a sharp pain in your fingers. You immediately drop to the ground backwards, all bladder control lost. You wake up, what seems a few hours later, at least, what would be hours, and look at your fingers. They are slightly singed at the place where you touched the bushes. These bushes must somehow be have electric current flowing through them. Your pants have dried out but you stink awfully and will soon get a rash if you don't find a way to get clean soon. What do you do?

A)Investigate the small silvery puddle of liquid
B)Make your own option

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Extra Shoelace, Razor Plant Leaf

B: let's go around the bush and see if there's any gaps in the bush that I can get through. and if that fails, take a few steps back, and try to jump over the bush.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Name: Stone
Weight: 131
Body Type: Thin & Athletic
Bio: Quite athletic and healthy, even though amnesia is in affect it's obvious he was some sort of athlete in the past. Jet black hair that naturally stays flat, he has a few minor scars on his body, one green and one blue eye, and he's white, but well tanned to a nearly dark caramel color.
Clothing: Grungy T-Shirt, Cargo Pants, Old Running Shoes
Strength: 4
Agility: 7
Endurance: 6
Intellect: 3
Skill: Efficiency-You can run for miles on end with minimal use of energy or fatigue.
Inventory: Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace

B) Try and find what tripped me.

Showing 16-30 of 203