ForumsForum GamesSurvival RPG *By Alpha791*

203 23610
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Now, the name probably sounds simple.. right? Well it is. To start with. You are a human. Nothing special about you. Except for one thing, you aren't on Earth. You don't know where you are or how you got here but you woke up here and you know you have to survive. This planet also has life, earth-like temperatures, water, and (biggest of all) predators. You'll have to be creative due to the fact that you know next to nothing about the planet you're on, so you learn as you survive to make more educated choices that lead to better and better ends. This will be like some of my earlier RPGs (And I mean WAY earlier) where I present you with a few reasonable choices, or you can make your own that is within reason. Character Sheet below.
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS OF WHAT GOES THERE BEFORE FILLING OUT
NameYou know what goes here...)
AgeNothing stupidly young or old)
HeightBetween 5'0" and 6'4&quot
WeightAlong with your attributes, determines your body type)
Body TypeChosen by me)
Hunger:
BioOnly your physical features, nothing about your past due to the fact that you have amnesia upon waking up)
GenderM or F)
Clothing:Grungy T-Shirt, Cargo Pants, Old Running Shoes
Attributes:-------------------------------------
(Adds up to 20)
StrengthAmount of weight you can carry, how hard you hit, how well you climb)
AgilityRunning SPEED, flexibility, how FAST you swim, how far/high you jump)
EnduranceHow LONG you can run for, how LONG you can swim, how long you can do many physical tasks, how fast/slowly you get hungry/thirsty)
IntellectHow thorough descriptions are, how well you observe things, how clearly you think, how crafty you are)
SkillDecided by me)(Open for suggestions)
--------------------------------------------
Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace

• 203 Replies
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Name: Stone
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 131
Body Type: Thin & Athletic
Hunger: 10%
Thirst: 20%
Bio: Quite athletic and healthy, even though amnesia is in affect it's obvious he was some sort of athlete in the past. Jet black hair that naturally stays flat, he has a few minor scars on his body, one green and one blue eye, and he's white, but well tanned to a nearly dark caramel color.
Clothing: Grungy T-Shirt, Cargo Pants, Old Running Shoes
Strength: 4
Agility: 7
Endurance: 6
Intellect: 3
Skill: Efficiency-You can run for miles on end with minimal use of energy or fatigue.
Inventory: Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, ???

A) Walk out of the cave into the light to examine it

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Name: pang
Weight: 175
Body Type:Lean & Mean
Hunger:10%
Thirst:20%
Bio: Short dirty-blonde hair, blue-green eyes, baseball players body. Very calm attitude. Has a scar going diagonal across face (from top of left eye to below bottom right side of mouth).
(Adds up to 20)
Strength: 6
Agility: 4
Endurance: 3
Intellect: 7
Skill: Matrix-Whenever things get intense, your mind speeds up so everything else seems to slow down. You don't know how it works but you don't really care.

C) I slide out of shirt, then examine the shirt to see if I can pull/rip it off (so that I can use it as a blanket for future purposes, if it rips that off. If no rip...I'm keeping meh shirt!)

kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

(Refresh your page to make your post appear)

Name:Ylliasviel Strife
Height:5'2
Weight:140
Body Type:Average
Thirst20%
Bio:Long-brown haired, brown eyes. Not especially athletic but has an atentive posture. She has no scars but fear can be read in her eyes.
(Adds up to 20)
Strength:3
Agility:5
Endurance:5
Intellect:7
Skill:Hawk Ears-People used to make fun of you for you having such good ears. You hear many things most people simply don't.

B)Stand up slowly
I still observe the strange animal to detect any agressive movement. It may be as afraid as I am, and it may flee when it will see I'm much taller than it is.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

creative names.....

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Name:Tyler M
Height:6'3"
Weight:210
Body Type: Large and Muscular
Hunger: 23%
Thirst: 30%
Injuries: Small bite wound on left calf, Deaf in left ear (Temporary)
Bio: Built nice and strong and maybe hansom for some people, he has dark blonde hair that is perfectly trimmed.
Strength:5
Agility:4
Endurance:4
Skill:Intimidation-As well as brawn, you've got brains. You have a fair chance of scaring off anything hostile that crosses your path.
Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Fist-Sized Chunk of Granite, 6 Tyson Canine Teeth, 3 Tyson Incisor Teeth
Life Guide:Plants-1.Electred: Red plants that have electric current running through them. Highly dangerous.
Animals-1.Tyson: Heavily scale-feathered pumas with incredibly sharp teeth. They are a shiny green color.

You look around and see rings of these plants spaced out a few yards in between each with a few of those gigantic trees that look like circus tents. You could get to one of them quite easily. What do you do?

A)Walk straight to one of the trees
B)Make your own option

Name: Talow Rosine
Height:5'8
Weight:184
Bio: Black, messy hair, Blue eyes, has a scar on his cheek for some reason, and his hair covers his eyes most of the time.
Strength: 5
Agility:6
Endurance:3
Intellect:6
Skill:High Jumper-You're a notoriously good jumper, able to span huge gaps and reach up incredibly high for someone of your height and weight.
Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Extra Shoelace, Daggerbush Leaf
Life Guide:Plants-1.Daggerbush-A bush with terrifyingly sharp leaves that can slice you open without you even realizing it.

You back up as far as you can and make another jump, landing 6 feet closer to the tree. There is only a single bush between you and the tree but if you jump you have to jump straight into the tree. You make a final leap and get into the tree just above the Daggerbush. You discover that these "vines" are actually about 7 inches thick and very rigid, but curve off in every direction towards the sky and make for easy climbing. What now?

A)Take your lint roller back and climb
B)Take the lint roller and sit down and observe the area beyond the tree
C)Make your own option

Name: Glades
Height: 5'7
Weight: 140
Hunger:Long & Lanky
Bio: Messy, slightly long (to the shoulders), black hair; pale skin; small (thin), brown eyes
Agility: 5
Endurance: 4
Intellect: 6
Skill:Climbing-Able to climb much faster and higher because of your low weight and quick wits.
Inventory: Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace

You climb up one of the trees quickly and slide onto one of the thick branches 10 feet above them. They walk underneath you and continue walking to the lava pool. What could they want with it? What will you do?

A)Continue to observe them
B)Eh who cares, examine the tree closer
C)Climb down and follow them
D)Make your own option

Name: Stone
Weight: 131
Body Type: Thin & Athletic
Thirst: 20%
Bio: Quite athletic and healthy, even though amnesia is in affect it's obvious he was some sort of athlete in the past. Jet black hair that naturally stays flat, he has a few minor scars on his body, one green and one blue eye, and he's white, but well tanned to a nearly dark caramel color.
Strength: 4
Agility: 7
Endurance: 6
Intellect: 3
Skill: Efficiency-You can run for miles on end with minimal use of energy or fatigue.
Inventory: Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Large Block of Flint

You walk outside and discover that it is a huge block of flint! It's kind of shaped like a turtle shell but this is an amazing find. What will you do now?

A)Explore outside the cave
B)Make your own option

Name: pang
Weight: 175
Body Type:Lean & Mean
Bio: Short dirty-blonde hair, blue-green eyes, baseball players body. Very calm attitude. Has a scar going diagonal across face (from top of left eye to below bottom right side of mouth).
Clothing:Grungy T-Shirt, Cargo Pants, Old Running Shoes (Left One Has an Animal on It)
(Adds up to 20)
Strength: 6
Agility: 4
Endurance: 3
Intellect: 7
Skill: Matrix-Whenever things get intense, your mind speeds up so everything else seems to slow down. You don't know how it works but you don't really care.

You slide out of the shirt and snatch it from the sap. You see that there are no branches lower than you! What do you do?

A)Climb up
B)Try and climb down, using the extreme stickiness of the tree trunk to get down
C)Make your own option

Thirst20%
Bio:Long-brown haired, brown eyes. Not especially athletic but has an atentive posture. She has no scars but fear can be read in her eyes.
(Adds up to 20)
Skill:Hawk Ears-People used to make fun of you for you having such good ears. You hear many things most people simply don't.

You slowly stand up and it simply continues to stare at you. You watch it for a moment and it climbs on your shoe, facing away from you. Good thing you didn't punch it, from this angle you can see the sharp spines that cover its entire body. What will you do?

A)Try to kick it off
B)Who cares, just look around
C)Make your own option

maxaznboy
maxaznboy
216 posts
Peasant

Body Type: Long & Lanky
Thristy: 20%
Bio: Messy, slightly long (to the shoulders), black hair; pale skin; small (thin), brown eyes
Skill:Climbing-Able to climb much faster and higher because of your low weight and quick wits.

D) Continue to examine them, but if they don't do anything that catches my interest I examine the tree instead.

kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

Thirst20%
(Adds up to 20)

B) I'm glad it doesn't seem aggressive but I can't let it on my shoe. I look around for a branch that I can pick without moving my foot.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Body Type: Long & Lanky
Thristy: 20%

You continue watching them as the march to the lava pool. You keep thinking "They're going to turn. They have to!". They continue walking straight until they walk straight into the lava and keep walking. It comes up a few feet on their plated lower legs but it doesn't seem to affect them. What a strange place.. You turn your attention to the tree and examine it closer. It looks almost like a pine tree but the branches are extremely thick and sturdy and stick straight out with branches that go all the way down the trunk of the tree. You could climb all the way to the top of the tree if you needed to. You see small but strong vines that are almost like rope hanging from each branch. You could definitely use these if you had a way to cut them off. The sun (or whatever star this is) is beginning to get close to the horizon. What will you do?

A)Stay in the tree
B)Get down and go to the lava pool
C)Go to the base of the tree and lean against the trunk, waiting for night
D)Pick up a rock and go hunting! I'm hungreh
E)Make your own choice

Thirst20%
(Adds up to 20)

You look around but the nearest tree is about 20 yards (a little less than 18 meters) away. It is a strange yellowish color and has small spindly branches shooting out in every direction imaginable. What will you do?

A)Make your own choice

kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

Thirst20%
(Adds up to 20)

I have no will of making it become angry. I take my extra shoelace and make it move close to me, hopping that it will distract it.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Thirst20%
(Adds up to 20)

It begins to stare at the shoelace but does not move. You begin to think that this thing won't come off. What now?

A)Try taking a few steps
B)Take off your left shoe
C)Kick it!
D)Make your own option

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Bio: Built nice and strong and maybe hansom for some people, he has dark blonde hair that is perfectly trimmed.
Skill:Intimidation-As well as brawn, you've got brains. You have a fair chance of scaring off anything hostile that crosses your path.
Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Fist-Sized Chunk of Granite, 6 Tyson Canine Teeth, 3 Tyson Incisor Teeth
Life Guide:Plants-1.Electred: Red plants that have electric current running through them. Highly dangerous.
Animals-1.Tyson: Heavily scale-feathered pumas with incredibly sharp teeth. They are a shiny green color.

Approach to tree and examine it

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

You walk to the tree and see up close how huge the tree really is. It's hundreds of feet tall and from the very top, 9 branches shoot out and curve back, all the way into the ground will large leaves branching off of each of these. It's like a natural tent. Do you want to go inside of the branches?

A)Yes
B)No, stay out here

kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

Thirst20%
(Adds up to 20)

A) I try to walk few steps. No way to take off my shoe and show my feet without protection.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

A)go inside branches

*naming the tree a Terree (T*erh*ee)

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Thirst20%
(Adds up to 20)

You take a few steps and it doesn't seem to even care. (Name this animal please) It seems impartial to anything you do and seems to be falling asleep. Strange... What will you do?

A)Ignore it and search your general area
B)Walk to the nearest "tree" and get a branch
C)Make your own option

2.Terree: Huge trees that split into 9 branches at the top and curve back down into the ground. Look like circus tents.
Animals-1.Tyson: Heavily scale-feathered pumas with incredibly sharp teeth. They are a shiny green color. Thought to hunt in packs.

You go inside slowly and look around. Several Tysons are feeding on a huge carcass inside the branches. What do you do?

A)Walk out slowly and then walk to the nearest tree and hide
B)Make your own option

Showing 46-60 of 203