ForumsPopular MediaWeekend at Bernie's

5 3605
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

There aren't very many movies out there that make me laugh hysterically every time I watch them, but Weekend at Bernie's is a rare case of endless hilarity for me.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjAwMjU1MTA4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzAxNTc3NA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Have you seen this movie? If you have not, I recommend it to anyone who can appreciate comedy and real humor. It truly is a classic, and there really aren't any movies out there that are anything like it.

Well, except for Weekend at Bernie's 2...

http://www.filmlinks4u.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Weekend-at-Bernies-II-1993-Hollywood-Movie-Watch-Online.jpg

Discuss the movie. What do you think of this comedic masterpiece (and perhaps its sequel)?

• 5 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Have you seen this movie? If you have not, I recommend it to anyone who can appreciate comedy and real humor. It truly is a classic, and there really aren't any movies out there that are anything like it.

Yup, I've seen it many times. You might think that the dead guy will start to smell eventually.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You might think that the dead guy will start to smell eventually.

He does, actually, in Weekend at Bernie's 2.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I did see the first one a number of years ago, but I don't remember much about it because I was probably about 15 or 16 at the time... I do remember it having some good laughs, though... I'll have to watch it again soon of course to make sure!

I didn't know they made a sequel! I'll have to check that one out too if I can find it anywhere... =)

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

o wait thats that movie i saw when these guys came to a rich persons house and he died for some reason and they had a party in his house and he was dead the whole time its been awhile since i seen it but it kinda was like that?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'll have to watch it again soon of course to make sure!

You will laugh until you die. Then you'll start dancing to Caribbean music.

You'll understand when you watch both movies.

o wait thats that movie i saw when these guys came to a rich persons house and he died for some reason and they had a party in his house and he was dead the whole time its been awhile since i seen it but it kinda was like that?

That's Weekend at Bernie's, in a nutshell, but it's a lot funnier than it sounds. And it sounds pretty hilarious as it is.
Showing 1-5 of 5