4 posts
Nomad

This is for those who want to make friends with each other in the Dead Zone

• 40 Replies
Hipeoplezzzz
Hipeoplezzzz
4 posts
Nomad

ATM I'm allied with darkpeace89 and possibly Tea_of_Doom, but i haven't heard back from him/her

Hipeoplezzzz
Hipeoplezzzz
4 posts
Nomad

darkpeace89... what is your compound name so that I know not to attack it.

Tea_of_Doom
Tea_of_Doom
1 posts
Nomad

Hey Hipeoplezz. My compound name is the same as my username. Is there a way to add each other to friend list or soemthign like that? What is your compound name? Is there a way to switch districts in this game?

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Why not just post on their profile rather then filling a thread with messages they might not see

vanza_reydonnyzar
vanza_reydonnyzar
1 posts
Nomad

hey can somebody invite me to their alliance im level 10 and have a descent weapon

spitfire15
spitfire15
1 posts
Shepherd

can someone add me in a alliance lv 25 have many good and rare weapons please add me my name is thunderbolt

Freelancer27
Freelancer27
1 posts
Peasant

Awkward but all right. I am looking for an crazy alliance with crazy ideas before I sentence myself to an alternate destruction from which I could actually suffer a slow painful death.

Level 19, and I quote "bearing a decent fuel generator", for those pesky backstabbing raiders.

mickeystrand1
mickeystrand1
1 posts
Nomad

can someone invite me into their alliance

level 10, mickeystrand

john_hunter
john_hunter
1 posts
Nomad

I have good protection, I connect much,I attacked in various ways and always successful, and I want to join Alliances

jorish12
jorish12
1 posts
Nomad

hey can somebody invite me to their alliance im level 37

michael_rias
michael_rias
1 posts
Nomad

Can you help me how to have an alliance?

kinlwk
kinlwk
2 posts
Shepherd

lv 38
welcome to add me
User Id: armorkinlwk

seo2001
seo2001
1 posts
Nomad

lv 10 just new but addicted need an alliance hope someone replies
user id: armorseo2001

enjeezy
enjeezy
1 posts
Peasant

Looking for a alliance level 19 pretty good weaponry can find rares some times just message or invite me.

Morideno
Morideno
6 posts
Shepherd

Hi I'm lvl 8 (so I only beggin the game ^^) and I search for an alliance. I search experimented survivors to teach me on how to play (I mean how to play GOOD).

If you want me... Tell me, I've got a little bit time cuz I need lvl 10 to join an alliance (If I good remember ^^).

Showing 1-15 of 40