KingofSleeping

KingofSleeping

445 posts

Strop you rock Bree your not so good!

Posted Jun 21, '08 at 11:58am

Klaushouse

Klaushouse

2,853 posts

Strop that was very epic. I tip my hat to you good sir.

Posted Jun 21, '08 at 12:44pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Thank you =D

Following this, I've created a thread on that idea I had earlier.

Posted Jul 4, '08 at 12:16pm

dizzyk

dizzyk

446 posts

Wow, this is the most idiotic, pointless forum I've ever read. Rap is dead and it wasn't cool even when it was cool.  Little white kids wanting to be gangsters and all that happens is they wind up being little criminals, get some chick pregnant, run away, do some drugs, wind up in jail, get raped, and repeat.  Try to grow up and contribute positivly to society.

Posted Jul 4, '08 at 6:14pm

woody_7007

woody_7007

2,683 posts

first of all this isnt the thread to be discussing your misguided opinions about rap. Second of all rap can just be harmless fun as this thread has proven. Also most people who dont like rap dont know much about it. Ever heard of people like lupe fiasco who dont just rap about the things u mentioned before. U are just taking into account gangsta rap. Also try say that to the face of a gangsta rapper. u haters are all talk. 'U know the type loud as a motorbike who wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight' case and point thats u btw and that rhyme wos by Jay Z in case u were wondering.

Posted Jul 5, '08 at 1:12am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Second of all rap can just be harmless fun as this thread has proven

Bravo. And the other thread's still going strong, so I guess I should do some housekeeping.