ForumsThe TavernA little humor for the day

6 3000
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Driver's Ed prank

I laughed so hard at this! Especially at the end. The woman goes: "I DON'T GET PAID ENOUGH FOR THIS!"

*Warning* Some mild bad language used.

• 6 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Omg! That was freaking hilarious! I want to see some more jokes by Ed! So I got a joke too.

There were three couples, one elderly, one middle aged, and one newlywed, that wanted to join a church. So the minister tells them that in order to be members they must abstain from sex for two whole weeks. After two weeks, the minister asks the elderly couple if they had abstained.

"Yes, no problem!" So the minister welcomes them to the church. Then he asks the middle aged couple the same question

"Well, after one week, the husband had to sleep on the couch, but we made it!" So the minister welcomes them to the church. Then the minister asks the newlywed couple if they had abstained from sex for two weeks.

"We were unable to abstain. On the third day, my wife dropped a can of corn and when she bent over to pick it up, LUST and PASSION overcame me!"

"I'm sorry," the minister says, "but you are both banned from this church!"

Note: May insult you if you love the church.

"That's okay," says the husband, "We were banned from the supermarket, too."

Bree
Bree
27 posts
Nomad

How is that funny well its not funny when she says " I don't get paid enough for this" but the other parts of it were darn hilarious.

ender93
ender93
51 posts
Nomad

it waws not that funny at all it was pointless and i could not understand what they were saying half the time

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Ha ha lol Ash thats just frigging funny!

wolflover
wolflover
16 posts
Nomad

hahahhaha funny o and {\\__/}
(~_~)
(&quot-(&quot

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

ha!! that was funny yo!!! how did he get that camera in there though???? and how did he get that many chances to go??? well, any way that was good and people should keep posting things like this so we could have a good laugh each day!

Showing 1-6 of 6