psychoraven

psychoraven

305 posts

Ipad is less portable -} doesnt fit in pocket

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 11:19pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,856 posts

It only takes one word to end this debate, only one. Siri.
Nuff said

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 11:58pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,885 posts

Knight

Both are way too expensive, I'd prefer a smartphone or an android based tablet if I were interested in any of them.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 11:59pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

The iPad has a bigger screen, the iPhone is a phone, and neither can hold a charge for more than a few hours.

I'm quite content with my desktop computer. I don't need to use WiFi for it (I hate WiFi with a passion) and I can use a mouse to navigate without having to do everything by rubbing my fingers across a small screen. Plus, typing on a touch screen is a royal pain.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 12:09am

espadaxin2

espadaxin2

516 posts

both are overpriced.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 4:08pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

210 posts

They may be expensive, but I prefer the iPhone because of portability. I also like the iPad because it has a bigger screen for game playing.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 4:34pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

I am always playing armor games and posting in forums on a laptop sized iphone or ipad. Sucks. So in my opinion get an iphone. Yes ipad has a bigger screen for games, but where will you play them? It cannot fit in the pocket. If you wanna play a game in school you cannot take the ipad with you. If you have an ipad in your home. Why will you play it if you have a computer? So ipad is completely useless. I dont have a computer, but this laptop sized ipad named samsung galaxy tab 10.1. Laptop is cheaper and better.

-Jeff

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 11:34pm

mac10matt

mac10matt

4 posts

ipad is more useful with the larger touchscreen and the iphone can easily be replaced by the much cheaper but equally useful android phones.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 7:11am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,131 posts

This is a weird match to call... =/

One is a mobile apparatus (iPhone) and even though the other one (iPad) is too, it's too large to travel with at times, at least without having to carry a bag to fit it in! Nah...

I'm not a big fan of Apple in the first place, but comparing two products from the same company is futile if you ask me personally... ;)