psychoraven

psychoraven

319 posts

Ipad is less portable -} doesnt fit in pocket

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 11:19pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,577 posts

It only takes one word to end this debate, only one. Siri.
Nuff said

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 11:58pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,562 posts

Knight

Both are way too expensive, I'd prefer a smartphone or an android based tablet if I were interested in any of them.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 11:59pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,670 posts

Knight

The iPad has a bigger screen, the iPhone is a phone, and neither can hold a charge for more than a few hours.

I'm quite content with my desktop computer. I don't need to use WiFi for it (I hate WiFi with a passion) and I can use a mouse to navigate without having to do everything by rubbing my fingers across a small screen. Plus, typing on a touch screen is a royal pain.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 12:09am

espadaxin2

espadaxin2

519 posts

both are overpriced.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 4:08pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

261 posts

They may be expensive, but I prefer the iPhone because of portability. I also like the iPad because it has a bigger screen for game playing.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 4:34pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

1,209 posts

I am always playing armor games and posting in forums on a laptop sized iphone or ipad. Sucks. So in my opinion get an iphone. Yes ipad has a bigger screen for games, but where will you play them? It cannot fit in the pocket. If you wanna play a game in school you cannot take the ipad with you. If you have an ipad in your home. Why will you play it if you have a computer? So ipad is completely useless. I dont have a computer, but this laptop sized ipad named samsung galaxy tab 10.1. Laptop is cheaper and better.

-Jeff

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 11:34pm

mac10matt

mac10matt

10 posts

ipad is more useful with the larger touchscreen and the iphone can easily be replaced by the much cheaper but equally useful android phones.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 7:11am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

12,941 posts

Administrator

This is a weird match to call... =/

One is a mobile apparatus (iPhone) and even though the other one (iPad) is too, it's too large to travel with at times, at least without having to carry a bag to fit it in! Nah...

I'm not a big fan of Apple in the first place, but comparing two products from the same company is futile if you ask me personally...