psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Ipad is less portable -} doesnt fit in pocket

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

It only takes one word to end this debate, only one. Siri.
Nuff said

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Both are way too expensive, I'd prefer a smartphone or an android based tablet if I were interested in any of them.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The iPad has a bigger screen, the iPhone is a phone, and neither can hold a charge for more than a few hours.

I'm quite content with my desktop computer. I don't need to use WiFi for it (I hate WiFi with a passion) and I can use a mouse to navigate without having to do everything by rubbing my fingers across a small screen. Plus, typing on a touch screen is a royal pain.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

both are overpriced.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

They may be expensive, but I prefer the iPhone because of portability. I also like the iPad because it has a bigger screen for game playing.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I am always playing armor games and posting in forums on a laptop sized iphone or ipad. Sucks. So in my opinion get an iphone. Yes ipad has a bigger screen for games, but where will you play them? It cannot fit in the pocket. If you wanna play a game in school you cannot take the ipad with you. If you have an ipad in your home. Why will you play it if you have a computer? So ipad is completely useless. I dont have a computer, but this laptop sized ipad named samsung galaxy tab 10.1. Laptop is cheaper and better.

-Jeff

mac10matt
mac10matt
10 posts
Nomad

ipad is more useful with the larger touchscreen and the iphone can easily be replaced by the much cheaper but equally useful android phones.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This is a weird match to call... =/

One is a mobile apparatus (iPhone) and even though the other one (iPad) is too, it's too large to travel with at times, at least without having to carry a bag to fit it in! Nah...

I'm not a big fan of Apple in the first place, but comparing two products from the same company is futile if you ask me personally...

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I have never owned a Iphone or a Ipad. But I have used them before and I have to say.... I like the Ipad better! Because it is bigger and it is a lot of fun to relax with, with a Iphone you need to pay more attention to it and the screen is small. The Ipad is a lot of fun though. I like it more. =)

geneticdesign
geneticdesign
6 posts
Nomad

Prefer the iphone. Mainly because its smaller and more portable. They both do more or less the same thing.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i like the ipod/iphone better..why? even though ipad has a nice big screen i feel so stupid carrying it around in public and with the iphone i can just put it in my pocket

cutemovampire
cutemovampire
1 posts
Nomad

i like i pad the best!

Showing 1-13 of 13