ForumsThe Tavernif you could travel back in time what would you do ( try not to be to dramatic please!)

23 5681
notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

talk about something you would change. for instance one time at my house i was wearing a baggy shirt while in the bathroom needless to say while i was peeing it fell down and you know the rest. ( donjt worry i put i new one on right after it happened lol)

• 23 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, you just made me lol really... can't say I have ever had that problem!

There is nothing really huge that I would want to take back. Because I think you learn from your mistakes more than anything. But as far as just inconvenient things, I might want to go back just so that I can manage my time better for various things.

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

i'd bet on last year's super bowl

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I would change my entire life cause it suks right now, oh yes, I'd also go back and slap all my relatives at tell them to go to college, get jobs, and MOVE OUT OF MY GRANDMA'S HOUSE!!! that's what I'd do.
I wouldn't mess with any actual history of the world though

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

I would go beck to the good 'ol days of GoG/AG where everyone was happy. Where the flowers grew everywhere with the cute little animals and sweet perfumes. Where no one hated and no one killed... *cry*

Dramatic enough?

Slipknotist
Slipknotist
37 posts
Nomad

I would go back to different school years, and change my fuckin' grades XD

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

hmmm, id go foward in time so i wouldnt have to wait for the year 2050, and id be in like the twenty-sixth century and therd be hyperspace travel and differnt planets and stuff, i can deal with all the crappy mistakes ive made.

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

i would go back to where god and the dinosours lived and play with the dinosours.

Master_Roshi
Master_Roshi
40 posts
Nomad

i would kiss my loved one when i had the cance but blewed it

lol

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

i would become rich,"inventing" some things

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

i would travel to diognes the philosopher in the ton^^
he was a lazy old bastard and he was wanking in front of the market in athen long time ago(just one story about him) i would love to discuss some opinions of mine with him
and i think he was an awesome guy....

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

i would have gone back and kept my self from deleting all of my music and haveing to redownload 500+ songs

im still in the process

van_hooligan
van_hooligan
16 posts
Nomad

me picking the college course i'm on now,god it's just annoying and not fun at all, kinda depressing if i rly think about it. lol

Iceman
Iceman
49 posts
Nomad

I would just try to make my life better and probably some other things too

Roshka
Roshka
13 posts
Nomad

I'd go back to day 2556 of my life (for the record that's the day of your 7th birthday) and I'd start over. There's millions of thigns I've regret doing in my life that yeah, I've learned form but at the same time have really screwed up my life. Plus at the same time I could help those around me with their mistakes.

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

i would prevent myself from doing some things that im not very proud of.

Showing 1-15 of 23