ForumsPopular Mediaworst type of song ever

9 3957
fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

i really hate those classic songs and contry it is so anoying YEEHAA so post what type of song you hate here

• 9 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

any song from the band complete, they are a shred of their own, they claim they're metal but...it's just awful, they don't fit into any genre, they...it's just....

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Are you talking about an entire music genre or a single song one hates? Because this is not completely clear when reading your OP there fries... =/

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

Brazilian Funk. It's so shameful. At least 98% of the funk songs out there are about sex/drugs/violence/crime. I hate it.

howdy111
howdy111
77 posts
Jester

Screamo easy

epickonersheeshawl
epickonersheeshawl
26 posts
Peasant

i hate and just hate country! and any song by justin beiber!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

any song from the band complete, they are a shred of their own, they claim they're metal but...it's just awful, they don't fit into any genre, they...it's just....

How would you rate them on a scale of Creed to brokeNCYDE? (and Nickelback being 5)

As for genres I dislike...Country, -Core, and mainstream pop/hip hop/rap
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I don't like screemo or goth.... basically anything depressing

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I don't like screemo or goth

I don't like this either, cause when I listen to this I feel a depression that makes me want to kill myself. I don't understand how this sells...

Oh and Country music, I don't like it. (Don't judge me..)
Cherezig
Cherezig
58 posts
Nomad

Screamo

First-wave Screamo is pretty good. Rites of Spring and and Honeywell are my favorites

Country

Modern-day Country is pretty much stagnant these days (Thank Taylor Swift and Keith Urban), but it was wonderful back then

Try Lee Hazelwood, Gene Clark, or Hank Willams for Christ's sake
Showing 1-9 of 9