ForumsGamesPC vs CONSOLE

124 29509
KayHai
KayHai
13 posts
Peasant

which do you think is better? what are your thoughts about the next generation of consoles in regards to the PC?

• 124 Replies
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

Almost 20+ ppl i heard discuss this said pc is always better

KayHai
KayHai
13 posts
Peasant

I felt like bringing it up again

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

PC you can customize it to the way you want it.
Console you get what you get but I like some of the games on consoles because I have a some what old computer so no PC gaming for me.

Smallball
Smallball
1 posts
Nomad

And I think that both the PC and console have a well, as some games are on the console, and some on the PC.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

There's a degree of security that comes with the console; you know that whatever disc that goes in that tray is going to work. With PC, however, you get your money's worth in terms of game quality and visuals. If you have the money and aid to have an epic gaming PC rig, go right ahead and run with it. If you didn't win the Powerball, however, a Console would be right up your alley.

-Chillz

frontpage
frontpage
7 posts
Peasant

pc is better if u gonna play war game like a COD crysis vs. but if u play another thing then console will be good

hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

Man, it's so hard to choose because you've got the ps3 and the pc. I'd probably say the pc.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

PC, I haven't had a console since the PS1.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Of course if you look at hardware the pc will always be better. But if you look at the thing ChillzMaster said and things like online contact and accessibility the console will win.
But it will always be a discussion and there won't ever be a winner I think.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Consoles biggest win is a controller can be used while sitting far away a keyboard and mouse you need to be at a desk.

But on everything else PC wins even for price because it's not hard to get a cheap pc that costs as much as a console and will run games at 720p like consoles do but you get bonuses of it being a PC for the same price.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

PC is a great platform, although they're usually not meant for gaming and can only do so much, however, unlike console there is much more online compatibility, and you don't need to get a thousad dollar TV to go with it.

With consoles, however, graphics can be much better without introducing lag, and most games have easier/better gameplay when using a controller, especially shooting games. Also comes the fact that you don't have to be at a desk to play.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

oh god here comes the flaming wars.. i chose console why? because there isnt enough PC exclusives for me to wanna pay a good amount of money for a pc that can run todays games when i can jus buy a console for idk 300 and play fun flash games on pc the only fun i see for PC games is the modding of games

thejax123
thejax123
45 posts
Nomad

The PC is the strongest gaming machine,it offer best experiences,but you need to update the system for new games,and a better online,the PC exclusives are the best.
console does not require udaing and have controller gameplay wich is more comfortable,I have both a PC and Xbox 360.

DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

PC, console gaming is way too easy. Play an FPS on console, then on your computer. It's way different and more challenging. I don't want to play something extremely easy. and consoles use aim assist sooooo, that just proves those scrubs can't aim. PC > Console, just my opinion.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

PC is better on every important aspect.

Showing 1-15 of 124