Forums

ForumsVideo Games

PC vs CONSOLE

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 12:01am

KayHai

KayHai

13 posts

which do you think is better? what are your thoughts about the next generation of consoles in regards to the PC?

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 12:16am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

Almost 20+ ppl i heard discuss this said pc is always better

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 12:17am

KayHai

KayHai

13 posts

I felt like bringing it up again :D

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 12:54am

MachineofLight

MachineofLight

281 posts

PC you can customize it to the way you want it.
Console you get what you get but I like some of the games on consoles because I have a some what old computer so no PC gaming for me.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 10:12am

Smallball

Smallball

1 post

And I think that both the PC and console have a well, as some games are on the console, and some on the PC.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 10:42am

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,359 posts

There's a degree of security that comes with the console; you know that whatever disc that goes in that tray is going to work. With PC, however, you get your money's worth in terms of game quality and visuals. If you have the money and aid to have an epic gaming PC rig, go right ahead and run with it. If you didn't win the Powerball, however, a Console would be right up your alley.

-Chillz

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 12:12pm

frontpage

frontpage

7 posts

pc is better if u gonna play war game like a COD crysis vs. but if u play another thing then console will be good

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 2:52pm

hitcher017

hitcher017

63 posts

Man, it's so hard to choose because you've got the ps3 and the pc. I'd probably say the pc.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 3:23pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,115 posts

Knight

PC, I haven't had a console since the PS1.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 4:10pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

Of course if you look at hardware the pc will always be better. But if you look at the thing ChillzMaster said and things like online contact and accessibility the console will win.
But it will always be a discussion and there won't ever be a winner I think.

Reply to PC vs CONSOLE

You must be logged in to post a reply!