Forums

ForumsVideo Games

PC vs CONSOLE

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 6:08pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Consoles biggest win is a controller can be used while sitting far away a keyboard and mouse you need to be at a desk.

But on everything else PC wins even for price because it's not hard to get a cheap pc that costs as much as a console and will run games at 720p like consoles do but you get bonuses of it being a PC for the same price.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 6:59pm

Unkown

Unkown

115 posts

PC is  a great platform, although they're usually not meant for gaming and can only do so much, however, unlike console there is much more online compatibility, and you don't need to get a thousad dollar TV to go with it.

With consoles, however, graphics can be much better without introducing lag, and most games have easier/better gameplay when using a controller, especially shooting games. Also comes the fact that you don't have to be at a desk to play.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 2:32pm

Drink

Drink

1,590 posts

oh god here comes the flaming wars.. i chose console why? because there isnt enough PC exclusives for me to wanna pay a good amount of money for a pc that can run todays games when i can jus buy a console for idk 300 and play fun flash games on pc the only fun i see for PC games is the modding of games

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 3:14pm

thejax123

thejax123

39 posts

The PC is the strongest gaming machine,it offer best experiences,but you need to update the system for new games,and a better online,the PC exclusives are the best.
console does not require udaing and have controller gameplay wich is more comfortable,I have both a PC and Xbox 360.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 3:31pm

DiGiorno

DiGiorno

440 posts

PC, console gaming is way too easy. Play an FPS on console, then on your computer. It's way different and more challenging. I don't want to play something extremely easy. and consoles use aim assist sooooo, that just proves those scrubs can't aim. PC > Console, just my opinion.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 7:11pm

espadaxin2

espadaxin2

516 posts

PC is better on every important aspect.

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 11:21am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

PC can get better graphics, sound, and games with mods use the PC to use those mods. PC is also much friendlier to people like Toby, PewDiePie, and Robbaz, as stuff can be recorded much easier on a PC. (PewDiePie is a word but Robbaz isn't?!)

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 12:08pm

credop

credop

37 posts

It all depends on what game you're playing. The majority of games are better on PC, if you have a good enough PC that is. However, i always found that action games work so much better on a console. Many people argue that PC games aren't better because they don't like using a mouse and keyboard and to anyone with that arguement, have you not just bought a gaming pad to plug in...?

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 6:37am

Foli123

Foli123

8 posts

Console doesn't get slow after a few years...

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 9:45am

Chillchime417

Chillchime417

1 post

I would say PC, because games are relatively cheaper and better on the computer

Reply to PC vs CONSOLE

You must be logged in to post a reply!