ForumsGamesPC vs CONSOLE

124 29503
KayHai
KayHai
13 posts
Peasant

which do you think is better? what are your thoughts about the next generation of consoles in regards to the PC?

• 124 Replies
Nikoola
Nikoola
1 posts
Peasant

PC

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Wired controllers suck for being far away

You aren't supposed to sit far away from a computer monitor.

I was talking about a wireless controller because I don't think you can get a wireless controller for pc as far as I know

Actually you can. Or you can get an extension cable for a wired controller.
ninjet99
ninjet99
54 posts
Shepherd

i cant pick a side because i love both

xiipe16
xiipe16
5 posts
Nomad

for stuff like cod,nhl,nba, console except battlefield, for others pc like skyrim, on steam

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I prefer a Console, I don't know why but I feel so much more comfortable with a console. I haven't actually played a PC game yet, but Im sure I wouldn't get as much happiness from a PC as I would from a Console.

Cristalfox
Cristalfox
142 posts
Blacksmith

I have only played on the PC and Wii, so I don't know consoles very good. I think I will always find more pleasure in PC.

1gamesforyou
1gamesforyou
25 posts
Shepherd

This topic shouldn't even exist because you shouldn't even compare a PC with a CONSOLE.
That just doesn't make any bloody sense what so ever.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I have a PC and a PS3. PS3 has some games that are only for it, and it's cheaper. Otherwise PC > PS3.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I think I will always find more pleasure in PC.

Otherwise PC > PS3.

PC

GTAV and other Rockstar games. gg no re PC players.

This topic shouldn't even exist because you shouldn't even compare a PC with a CONSOLE.

Are you aware of the fact that you can play games such as Bioshock and Skyrim on the PC? Because you can. That's why this thread exists, to argue about what platform has the better gaming experience.
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

PC can be too expensive to be just playing games on it but an expensive good gaming computer with powerful hardware can not only run games but support many other useful programs.

Also, PC allows gamers to modify their games to awesomeness. But then again, nothing beats the feeling of relaxing on your couch, with the controller on your hand, blasting some Grunts and Psychos.

I personally like a PC but since having some personal "Financial difficulty", I was wondering whether to get a PS3 or save enough for a personal desktop...

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'm honestly going to say console. Gaming-wise of course. I don't play a lot of PC games.

portarto
portarto
87 posts
Herald

PC definitely you can buy 1440p monitor and play 120fps on it with ultra settings. Just kidding not many people can afford that gear but mouse and keyboard are faster and more accurate than thumbstick. Console guys, don't say else. If you have played 10 years on console and you would compare yourself to PC guy who has played for 2 years, PC would win.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

PC is a lot better it beats console for gaming and it does a ton of other stuff you cant really say that pcs cost a lot more because you can build a budget pc for the same price that will do so much more and the games are cheaper,

Digobr23
Digobr23
125 posts
Shepherd

PC, games have better graphics, we got Steam which has a lot of games with good prices and at the same time we play we can watch a video on YouTube, look at a walkthrough online or search for informations only pressing Alt+Tab.

I understand that consoles have a lot of exclusives (God of War, Halo, Forza, InFamous to name a few), but we got some exclusives for PC, too, such as World of Warcraft, Starcraft II, Diablo III (it's still an exclusive, we don't have the PS3 and PS4 versions yet), the Age of Empires series and even a lot of flash games you can find in the Internet (Armor Games, for example) that are exclusive to the PC, it's almost impossible to play some games on other platforms such as IOS, Android or even on consoles.

So, yeah, I gotta stick with the PC. Even if mine isn't the best you can find in the market, I love it much more than my Wii or 3DS, for example. Also, buying games on Steam > buying games on PSN/XLIVE, imo.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

ic that people that choose console do not play on the PC (often).
I say that is the only reason those people do not choose the PC over a console.

PC is better in every way except for racing games. (the triggers on the console controllers beat the key's on a keyboard.)

Showing 31-45 of 124