Forums

ForumsVideo Games

PC vs CONSOLE

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 12:59pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

@Gamer_Cale
You realize your controller will work just fine on a PC, right? You just plug it into your USB port. Nearly every game comes with support for them, too.

Wired controllers suck for being far away because you leave a wire behind which can cause a trip hazard and limits range I was talking about a wireless controller because I don't think you can get a wireless controller for pc as far as I know and before anyone says you can get a wireless keyboard and mouse yes but try using it while sitting on a sofa.

I don't see why so many people think a pc that can play games well costs a lot because it doesn't I made my PC for around £600 but now you would be able to get it for around £500 and it's able to play any game on high 1080p. If you think about a console you pay around £200 and you will need a TV to go with that which is at least £100 for a decent one then you have to pay for games which are generally around £10+ more then PC games So you will be saving a lot of money and on steam there are regular sales where you can save a ton of money on games.

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 1:48pm

Nikoola

Nikoola

1 post

PC

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 2:03pm

Moe

Moe

1,780 posts

Wired controllers suck for being far away

You aren't supposed to sit far away from a computer monitor.

I was talking about a wireless controller because I don't think you can get a wireless controller for pc as far as I know

Actually you can.  Or you can get an extension cable for a wired controller.

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 2:08pm

ninjet99

ninjet99

40 posts

i cant pick a side because i love both

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 7:16pm

xiipe16

xiipe16

5 posts

for stuff like cod,nhl,nba, console except battlefield, for others pc like skyrim, on steam

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 10:47pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,246 posts

Knight

I prefer a Console, I don't know why but I feel so much more comfortable with a console. I haven't actually played a PC game yet, but Im sure I wouldn't get as much happiness from a PC as I would from a Console.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 11:43am

Cristalfox

Cristalfox

130 posts

I have only played on the PC and Wii, so I don't know consoles very good. I think I will always find more pleasure in PC.

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 3:11pm

1gamesforyou

1gamesforyou

23 posts

This topic shouldn't even exist because you shouldn't even compare a PC with a CONSOLE.
That just doesn't make any bloody sense what so ever.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 12:41pm

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

I have a PC and a PS3. PS3 has some games that are only for it, and it's cheaper. Otherwise PC > PS3.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 10:14am

d_dude

d_dude

1,764 posts

I think I will always find more pleasure in PC.

Otherwise PC > PS3.

PC

GTAV and other Rockstar games. gg no re PC players.

This topic shouldn't even exist because you shouldn't even compare a PC with a CONSOLE.

Are you aware of the fact that you can play games such as Bioshock and Skyrim on the PC? Because you can. That's why this thread exists, to argue about what platform has the better gaming experience.

Reply to PC vs CONSOLE

You must be logged in to post a reply!