ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Pet Help....

7 5664
ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

Which is the best pet for beating this game?

• 7 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

It kinda depends on what type of pets are there. Im usually trying to get pets that could be higher level then my character. There are poisonous, ranged, healing (if you have the premium edition), stunning, freezing. It just depends on what kind of a monster youre better with. I suggest getting ones that are higner level then you. Thats kinda it.

-Jeff

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

ok thank you and I was wondering which pet has the most chanse to be poison?

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Hmm... well i think the revenants or however they are called. Or if you arent in the golden age peaks, but somewhere closer to the beginning like in the eastern shore you can find those poison beetles that shoot poison in a ranged attack. Umm if you are further then golden age peaks... well there wont be anymore poison monsters higher then your level. Its best if you tell me whats your level and how far are you.

-Jeff

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

im low rank now 13 so at the begining and thats why im looking for information's about good pets

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

If you are level 13 its the best to find the poison beetles in the eastern shore. If you havent got there yet, i suggest for you to do it right now.

-Jeff

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

ok thanks ^^

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Youre welcome friend.

-Jeff