Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hello AG Community

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 12:25pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

126 posts

Hello Everyone,

I am glad to have joined the AG Community and I am very excited to play and comment on games that have been submitted here! I think being here will give me a chance to improve some knowledge on flash game creations and study and learn what other game designers are putting out to the public. I am pleased to be here and I am looking forward to an amazing experience here!

~Spaz

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 1:46pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,462 posts

And I am pleased to be the one welcoming you to our wonderful community,(as long as no one ninja's me) please feel free to go where you like and do mind the blue buttons above.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 5:14pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

126 posts

Thank you! I will :o

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 11:10pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,969 posts

Welcome to this community, good to see some new blood in here who seems to want to stick around

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 11:46pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

126 posts

Always can and will help out to contribute to this community! Thanks for the welcome Manlyman

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 6:50am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,650 posts

Hey _Spaz_! =)

A very warm welcome to the ArmorGames community! Nice to see some new members join with new energy and spirit to try and help this community go forward! Awesome! =D

Have fun playing all the great games and we'll probably be seeing eachother on-site again! ;)

WELCOME! =)

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 2:58pm

singgeek99

singgeek99

0 posts

Hello everyone and thanks a lot for the warm welcome! (I realize I'm repeating what others have said :) I hope to have fun here.

Reply to Hello AG Community

You must be logged in to post a reply!