ForumsNewcomers ForumHello AG Community

6 985
_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts

Hello Everyone,

I am glad to have joined the AG Community and I am very excited to play and comment on games that have been submitted here! I think being here will give me a chance to improve some knowledge on flash game creations and study and learn what other game designers are putting out to the public. I am pleased to be here and I am looking forward to an amazing experience here!

~Spaz

• 6 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,290 posts

And I am pleased to be the one welcoming you to our wonderful community,(as long as no one ninja's me) please feel free to go where you like and do mind the blue buttons above.

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts

Thank you! I will

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,587 posts

Welcome to this community, good to see some new blood in here who seems to want to stick around

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts

Always can and will help out to contribute to this community! Thanks for the welcome Manlyman

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

Hey _Spaz_! =)

A very warm welcome to the ArmorGames community! Nice to see some new members join with new energy and spirit to try and help this community go forward! Awesome! =D

Have fun playing all the great games and we'll probably be seeing eachother on-site again!

WELCOME! =)

singgeek99
singgeek99
1 posts

Hello everyone and thanks a lot for the warm welcome! (I realize I'm repeating what others have said I hope to have fun here.

Showing 1-6 of 6