Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

"bit Dungeon" Strategy and Magic Discussion

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 2:01pm

Swordrown

Swordrown

25 posts

In "bit Dungeon" there is an almost surefire strategy to surviving. Once you defeat two rooms in a lvl, go back in each one again and again, defeating Fiends and Spirits, until you've got enough HP to get through the next room. I hope this helps you get far in this game.

Another thing. Discuss your Magic combination discoveries. As far as I know, there's Fire, Ice, Gem, Explode, Poison, and Chaos. There may be more. I'm hoping we can make a full chart discussing the all the Magics, but I haven't done much research yet. Any 3 = Chaos, And Fire + Ice = Gem.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 2:11pm

Swordrown

Swordrown

25 posts

Bosses:

Cursed Wizard- A cloaked being that teleports by lightning? It occasionally uses an "attack wave".

Frost King- A hard boss with high HP that uses a knockback attack and can summon many minions. It also uses a fast rally of "attack wave" waves, usually 5.

Red Nob Glob- A slightly easy boss that as far as I know, only rallies.

Demiurge- A fun boss for the people good at the game, you must wait for a certain phase to attack, unlike any other enemy I've discovered. It will burp attack waves at you, alternating between heads. After you defeat the heads, the weak body is left, that I haven't seen launch attacks.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 2:22pm

Swordrown

Swordrown

25 posts

Red Nob Glob only fires one with a reload of a few seconds, Oops.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 2:31pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,460 posts

Fire, Ice, Gem, Explode, Poison, and Chaos.

There's also Lightning, though I have never gotten it alone.

Demiurge- A fun boss for the people good at the game, you must wait for a certain phase to attack, unlike any other enemy I've discovered. It will burp attack waves at you, alternating between heads. After you defeat the heads, the weak body is left, that I haven't seen launch attacks.

I think the body of the demiugre does attack, but it's a weak attack.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 2:32pm

Swordrown

Swordrown

25 posts

Ah. I always defeat it before it attacks. :P Frost King Also does not rally.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 2:36pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,460 posts

rally

What is rally in bit Dungeon?

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 2:37pm

Swordrown

Swordrown

25 posts

I mean a string of attacks. No enemy does, so lets forget it. :/
The Cursed Wizard fires 1 attack from each hand directly at the player. Yipee.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 2:37am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

tell me just one thing....why did you make this?
you just created long post of 30% things that maters.... where is dungeon clears , where is specific weapons , where is equipment, and the most important where are points distribution??ATACK,CRITICAL,STUN....

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 12:57pm

Swordrown

Swordrown

25 posts

Because I said DISCUSSION. I do not know it all, and if you're so anxious, WHY DON'T YOU MAKE IT YOURSELF. I said discussion, so SHUDDUP.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 4:23pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

210 posts

Hey Hey, lets not get too mad here alright. We are all part of one community.

Reply to "bit Dungeon" Strategy and Magic Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!