Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

"bit Dungeon" Strategy and Magic Discussion

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 4:26pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

261 posts

Forgot to mention this, but what magic is the most useful?

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 6:23pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

12,138 posts

Knight

Forgot to mention this, but what magic is the most useful?

I think Chaos is the best magic, but it seems to cause the game to lag. To prevent lag, you can use a different magic according to this ranking system:

1. Chaos (laggy)
2. Explode (less laggy)
3. Poison (less laggy)
4. Fire (barely laggy)
5. Gem (less laggy)
6. Lightning (barely laggy)
7. Ice (barely laggy)
8. None (not laggy)

It appears that adding more elements increases the lag as well as the power.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 9:15pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

261 posts

Okay thanks. It seemed to me that chaos was the most useful. For some reason it doesn't lag on my computer. Strange.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 8:08pm

Swordrown

Swordrown

25 posts

I'm soooo sorry about that. When I posted that I must've been tired and/or cranky. :/ And I agree with Patrick with the Magic rankings.

Posted Oct 3, '12 at 9:58am

beeefelemouton

beeefelemouton

1 post

Explode seems to me a very good magic. Once you reach a tomb, your magic disappears for only a stun effect.

There are also variations among magic : some create balls flying around you, others have a sort of explosion (of fire, of ice...)

What is the most valuable between attack, life or critical ? Btw, what is the % of chance of getting a critical hit, and does it simply add critical hit to normal hit ? I don't understand what is great in getting "critical" experience, and always prefer attack or life...

Most difficult part of the game : enter a new level with low health after beating a boss, and then enter the second room if 1st room of new level is hard too... don't hesitate to defend attack defend attack...

Reply to "bit Dungeon" Strategy and Magic Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!