ForumsThe TavernI am a boring pile of garbage

37 6423
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Like 28374982927% of the universe's population, (if that made sense) I like things that are interesting, and, if you are a fully cognitive organism, you do as well.

The title was interesting, wasn't it? Or maybe you were interested in a new thread. Perhaps you saw my name and thought, "OH MAH GOSH! SAL MADE A THREAD! I MUST READ IT!" No matter the reason you had for clicking the thread, it all comes down to good old-fashioned interest.

I'm doing a little market research over a mass population for, well, some madman experiments, to be honest. Actually, no. I just want to hear, in all its general-ness, what you think is awesome, cool, and interesting.

No, I'm not evil.

• 37 Replies
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

skydragon720

I am thoroughly embassed if this does not work just click on my name.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

This guy just embarrassed himself.

You seem like an alright guy. I don't like to appeal to some people more than others, but if I like you, you probably know it by now.

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

Renaissance Fairs.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

This guy just embarrassed himself.

No he didn't. Can't you read? He clearly embassed himself.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You just picket the worst place to see what the masses think its interesting.
im quite close to purplesquishy, but i prefer to see these people fight. i epic scalse if possible. this age combine the most epic things in war - there are yet pride and honor {and by that i mean full uniforms and massive charges} and large scales {not like medieval, wher war was mostly a bunch of people in armor, beating the hell out of each other, while there peasent watch from teh side. mostly no one get hurt [peasents dont count]}.

but any History in a matter of fact. ANY HISTORY. every single piece of it. from china to usa, from stone age to 1990, i can interet in anything. chalnge me! I read the entire &quoteace and war" just to know more on Napoleon and Begaratiun!

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

i thought you were depresed that why i came here

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I just realized how similar this title is to a certain song in O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Anyone want to rewrite the lyrics to fit this title?

Showing 31-37 of 37