Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Anonymous?

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 2:04pm

rafterman

rafterman

624 posts

Anonymous is much different and much more powerful than you think

It most certainly is not, you're just using this thread as a circlejerk to make yourself feel like you're part of some powerful entity.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 4:27pm

danielo

danielo

1,748 posts

they are powerfull, we cant doubt on that. if there will be a talking on taking off a site, it will get off. if there will be talks about stoping 4chan, there will be troubles. they have power. but the problme is they are not a group. they are a name. maybe somewher, deep deep inside, there is a bunch of peoples who actualy know each other, but the rest are just wanna-be's, who indeed want to feel that they are part of something strong. like all these new-nazi groups.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 6:03pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

Spaz For all we know you can be a FBI Cyber crime unit officer phishing for potential hackers.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 6:40pm

rafterman

rafterman

624 posts

they are powerfull, we cant doubt on that. if there will be a talking on taking off a site,

Nuking your own internet connection(along with lots of other people doing the same) in order to take out a website temporarily, with absolutely no lasting effects is certainly not what I'd call &quotowerful".

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 1:39am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

It most certainly is not, you're just using this thread as a circlejerk to make yourself feel like you're part of some powerful entity.

If you click on the link I provided earlier, you will see a small example of what Anonymous can do (hint: They can find a person's full information, then use it to their advantage in whatever way they see fit or pleasing)

A very small example of how they can ruin a life

Anonymous taking down Interpol

Here is the power of just a single member

Anonymous showing off it's good side

Anonymous attacks another person, finds out personal info. Because of Anonymous actions, her father was charged with Child Abuse.

6 examples (counting the one I put earlier)...that enough for you to get a better idea of their power?

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 3:08pm

rafterman

rafterman

624 posts

You clearly are just trying to make yourself feel like a secret agent apart of a shady organization. DDoSing websites and doxing people isn't something &quotowerful", and Jessi Slaughter was done by 4chan, not by your hipster protesters.

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 6:05pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

You clearly are just trying to make yourself feel like a secret agent apart of a shady organization.

Not at all, I am just stating the facts

DDoSing websites and doxing people isn't something &quotowerful",

Not necessarily, but hacking the GoDaddy network is quite &quotowerful"...as for gaining the information of multiple people without doxing

and Jessi Slaughter was done by 4chan, not by your hipster protesters.

Jessi Slaughter was done by Anonymous members that were apart of the /b/ section of 4chan. If you read all what was in the link, you will see how it states Anonymous' actions, instead of 4chan's actions.

As for "hipster protestors"..it was the Old Anonymous that did Slaughter in, not the New Anonymous (the New Anonymous being what you consider the "hipster protestors&quot

rafterman, you are a perfect example of a portion of the people that denounce being apart of Anonymous (the portion that claim it is not powerful)

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 8:11pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

145 posts

1. Yes I am an under cover agent working on a top secret operation and I have found all your locations.

2. Pang my apologies for your name.

3. Anonymous is powerful. Ideas can not be destroyed.

4. Hipster can't be called hipster. Hipster is not conforming. while everyone conforms to being under the name of hipster. 0_0

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 8:29pm

rafterman

rafterman

624 posts

Not at all, I am just stating the facts

You make it seem otherwise.
but hacking the GoDaddy network is quite &quotowerful"

Every single action they take has absolutely no lasting affect.
Sure a few "members" have some actual minor hacking skills, but the majority ride on their coattails when they can't do anything more than plug an IP adress into loic.

Jessi Slaughter was done by Anonymous members that were apart of the /b/ section of 4chan. If you read all what was in the link, you will see how it states Anonymous' actions, instead of 4chan's actions.

Actually the link specifically calls it a 4chan raid. Besides, KYM isn't the most accurate source for anything not spawned on 9gag and reddit.

As for "hipster protestors"..it was the Old Anonymous that did Slaughter in, not the New Anonymous (the New Anonymous being what you consider the "hipster protestors&quot

Two separate entities. Whether you like it or not, the core of the "old anonymous" is 4chan's btards who weren't some crusaders for justice, they just did things for fun. Both groups are script kiddies for the most part however.

rafterman, you are a perfect example of a portion of the people that denounce being apart of Anonymous (the portion that claim it is not powerful)

I just tire of what people turn it into.

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 8:37pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

145 posts

What I think is crazy is this guy ^ knows nothing about this subject or is way too idiotic to know what he is talking about. I think (in my opinion) that you were hurt by a hacker because of your lack of maturity or attitude and this is your way of venting. I think what they do on the internet is a very big deal then it is off the net. I think the people who follow the idea have done a lot to stop bills from being passed, stopped scientologist churches from being built etc. You may want to rethink everything you are saying. Unless you know one thing about hacking or any programming or have even been out on the streets protesting, I believe you have an invalid argument.

Just saying.

Reply to Anonymous?

You must be logged in to post a reply!