Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 4:04pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,213 posts

I learned that apparently my friend's house burned down yesterday. I should have been there. D:

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 5:20pm

LaurenLouise1507

LaurenLouise1507

63 posts

I learned that it doesn't matter if I lock myself in my bedroom and try to stay away from everyone, my brother will always walk in as if he's the king of the world. - But I have also learned that pretending to kick him where the sun don't shine, makes him run away. *Evil laugh*

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 5:46pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,248 posts

Knight

I have also learned that pretending to kick him where the sun don't shine, makes him run away. *Evil laugh*

You changed from being an adorable british person to a monster in one day. This is not the sexy multiple personality thing I'm seeing right now. Please, someone, help me I think she's going to kill me in my sleep...

Today I learned that I, a person who's hardly participated in the practices of finances and resume writing is highly sought after for advice and guidance regarding those two fields. Go figure.

I also learned that I am highly skilled in the fields of finances and resume writing.

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 6:07pm

LaurenLouise1507

LaurenLouise1507

63 posts

Please, someone, help me I think she's going to kill me in my sleep...

Hey Mino, I think you may be psychic :D

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 8:31pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,582 posts

I learned that because a girl in my math class was loud when we had a sub, my teacher gave the whole class detentions for a week ._.

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 9:21pm

themastaplaya

themastaplaya

660 posts

Today I learned that Sears won't deliver automotive/marine batteries to my house.

It looks like I'm rowing tomorrow. :|

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 11:21pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I learned that Round 8 has begun in the CTC2PP Custom Castle Contest.

Congratulations to @Theoprastus and his winning castle.

Posted Mar 22, '14 at 12:15am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

I learned that "1000 Blank White Cards" is in fact fun for the whole family, and the 65-card deck I made by hand was worth the effort.

Posted Mar 22, '14 at 11:47pm

daleks

daleks

3,212 posts

I learned by reading a few comments up that Lauren is more awesome than I thought she was, which I didn't know was possible.
I also learned today that dump trucks in the UK are called tipper lorries.

Yesterday I learned all about wearable tech, probably something I should make a thread on soon. Someone remind me about that.

Posted Mar 23, '14 at 3:15am

DrElmer

DrElmer

450 posts

You changed from being an adorable british person to a monster in one day.

That happened to me when I moved to Australia. If I learned anything today, it's that people just can't appreciate fine cuisine. Those people can all go to hell or Subway for all I care.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!