Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Mar 23, '14 at 10:38pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,811 posts

I learned that if you try to comment out link(s) on your profile with greater than and less than symbols then everything below that and above (and including) the number of posts you have etc. become link(s) to said commented out link(s).

~Manly

Posted Mar 24, '14 at 8:36pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,228 posts

Learned that apparently pang left AG...

Posted Mar 24, '14 at 10:58pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

It's only a matter of time before he "comes back" lol

I learned that Alex Pang is a pheg ;)

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 1:28am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,534 posts

Knight

I learned that comments from the legacy system are currently being transferred into the Disqus system. They seem to be going in chronological order by join date, so right now the profiles that were made before mid-late 2008 have had their comments converted. @firetail_madness currently has 21851 comments on his page, all in Disqus format.

For those of you who were racing and trying to leave the first comment on everyone's profile, now said comments are out of place and awkward. So for those of you who were previously asking, "Could those 'first!' comments really look any more ridiculous?" my answer for you is affirmative.

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 4:01am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

I learned that the movie youth in revolt is not as funny as a movie with Michael cera, Justin long and steve buscemi should be

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 7:49am

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

It's only a matter of time before he "comes back" lol

I think you are getting pang confused with me.

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 5:38pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,235 posts

Knight

Today I learned that Orange Amplification makes some of the best cabinets for metal music but a single cabinet from Orange costs $1,099.

Oh yeah... pang's going through some things right now. He's gotten into a bit of a mess. I really hope he pulls through...

I think you are getting pang confused with me

You finally admit your inability to leave AG. Awesome.

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 5:42pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,799 posts

I learned that Xeano has "a hair of laryngitis".

Posted Mar 27, '14 at 2:59am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,119 posts

I learned that I'm not too bad at freehand digital graphite sketches. This is Amie Jane. She does not exist.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/Matt%20and%20Amie/image_zpsdc6724cb.jpg

Posted Mar 27, '14 at 3:15am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,119 posts

I just now learned that I need to remember to double-check sketches for accuracy. I'm going to need to edit that one.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!