Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 2:05pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,381 posts

Knight

Well, I didn't learn anything new today, mainly because it is to early. But yesterday I learned that you cannot make a rocket out of any other materiel other then metal. Don't ask what I used in my last rocket..

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 3:35pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,696 posts

i learned that this forum existed.
i learned some new stuff in wizard101
i learned i have alziemers.

who? what? when? where? why?
i'm jk, after all i like pie.

--judhment HAS ALZEIMERS

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 4:02pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

261 posts

I also learned that spikeabc plays wizard101. And he has Alzheimers.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 9:07pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,423 posts

Knight

Just now I learned that, including this thread, 6/20 of the threads currently on the first page of the Tavern were started by yours truly. What an accomplishment. I think I'll give myself a trophy.

http://www.trophies2go.com/images/productimages/Dead-Last-Toilet-Resin-Trophy.jpg

I also learned that toilet-shaped trophies exist.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 10:20am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,902 posts

Just now I learned that, including this thread, 6/20 of the threads currently on the first page of the Tavern were started by yours truly. What an accomplishment. I think I'll give myself a trophy.

Spoken like a true Forum King Ernie! Now sit on thy throne sire! LOL

As for what I've learned today...

- Fall has finally begun, not in terms of date (09/21), but in terms of weather! Storm! (o.O)

- Most people are vain, even those that claim they are not. Vanity comes in all shapes and sizes, no matter how small, you too have a vanity of some sort...

- Ernie creates a lot of threads on ArmorGames! (LOL)

- My profile is under attack and is restored in the same way: suddenly and mysteriously! (o.O)

- I need to go to the toilet when seeing a trophy of one, how the mind works... =/

There, learned enough for today! =D

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 3:06pm

bigjacob

bigjacob

591 posts

I learned that it costs a ton of money just to go into a doctor's office for a checkup, where they do NOTHING.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 3:07pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,326 posts

Knight

I learned that when you think you're about to fart, it's not always just gas that comes out!
OMG, need new underwear! ---- `O//

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 3:20pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

I learned that I shouldn't skip meals or get 4 hours of sleep the day before I go to the gym.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 5:57pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,902 posts

I learned that when you think you're about to fart, it's not always just gas that comes out!
OMG, need new underwear! ---- `O//

ROFL! XD

You should buy some of those baggy underpants SSTG! They can hold a ton of... yah, you know what I mean!

---

I also learned something more today! My cat talks in it's sleep! Cats can do that?! (o.O)
Yes they can apparently! =D

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 6:28pm

rayoflight3

rayoflight3

440 posts

I learned about the effects of catalysts on reaction rates through analysis of reaction mechanisms, as well as the Michaelis-Menten model for enzyme kinetics.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!