Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 5:11pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Special thanks to pang for unintentionally pointing that out to me... =)

Woo! =D Getting noticed! haha no problem Pilot

I learned that the lead singer of Suicide Silence died not too long ago

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 7:23pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,347 posts

Knight

Well i learned the soviet ruassian nationel anthem for not good reason and opa ganam syle

Are you really from Canada?
I can't understand anything you wrote. :O

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 2:08am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,304 posts

I learned about Google Chrome's "dead" pages... I've been using this browser for months but today was the first time I ever saw it do this...

http://www.madfellas.com/blog/enclosures/chrome-tab-crash_56eb9479-80e5-4566-a8b7-01b267119eb7.png

I guess I have to blame AG's lag for this one, since this is the only site where this has ever happened to me!

But I guess it's fairly well-known at this point, considering they've made a t-shirt in its honor...

http://rlv.zcache.com/2_sides_google_chrome_aw_snap_geek_t_shirt-rcb42b9e7d2c04152acf41d4b8baf6689_f0cjj_512.jpg

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 2:19am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

I learned that I can eat tons of greasily addictive appetizers at Outback Steakhouse--my favorite of which being the Bloomin' Onion--and still be hungry for wood fire-grilled seafood. Why am I not over 200 pounds?

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 3:26am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

I learned that if you stick something in the wrong place in a laptop forcefully for about five minutes, that the laptop will blow.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 4:05am

ShadowArchon

ShadowArchon

150 posts

I learned (rather late, I understand) that pulling the thread from my sock will eventually restrict blood flow to my foot, and the sock in question would have to be cut off with scissors.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 4:17am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

I learned that me and my friends have completely opposite styles of music that we enjoy.

I guess that's music for you.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 11:52am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,863 posts

I learned a few things about Thanksgiving thanks to this video. I'm not sure if this will help me to draw something for the armatar contest...

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 1:36pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

647 posts

I learned that Youtube doesn't work very well on internet explorer.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 1:41pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

I also learned that a friend of mine used to live in the same house of me.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!