ForumsThe TavernWhat did you learn today?

2124 682856
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You learn something new every day, whether or not you realize it right away. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Today I learned the difference between bowler hats, pork pie hats and fedoras. Before today, they were all just fedoras to me. It never occurred to me that all three of these different hat styles had different names.

I also learned that Roseanne is Jewish, and that gummy shot glasses exist.

http://giantgummybears.com/images/products/ShotGlasses-11Flavors.jpg

It doesn't have to be anything life-changing or significant or anything, just something that you learned. So AG, I ask you now, what did you learn today?

• 2,124 Replies
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Oh hi!

Today I've learnt many things.

I've learnt that I'll have to craft a hammer in school soon. And learnt that I'll get to weld things this year, also learning that you can weld with electricity and gases, with explosives and even under water!

And I've realized how great is to wake up earlier than normal. You get time to do everything you need and there's still some left.

Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

I learned that 7 people got a 0 on a test in school.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I learned that the heart shape (

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

WTF just happened to the perfectly brilliant comment I just wrote?

Anyway i learned that that heart shape

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

SERIOUSLY? WTF
oh forget it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

WTF just happened to the perfectly brilliant comment I just wrote?

The greater/less than signs in the forum are interpreted as html and thus deleted.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I learned that I was actually funny as recently as two years ago.

What the hell happened in those two years?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

What the hell happened in those two years?

Hmm. I have been here for 2 years. Came in 2011. According to lots of AGers 2010 was the last great year. I am probably the cause. Blame me Ernie.
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

I learned that broad and pointless topics that anybody could say randome stuff in can last a long time on armorgames. E.i. This thread

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I learned about the Maori Pukana face that is supposed to be like a challenge or look aggressive-yet small children find it very amusing.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I learned that Fritz the Cat is pretty graphic for something that looks like a children's cartoon.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I learned that Israel Kamakawiwoʻole ("Iz&quot is the highest-selling Hawaiian musical artist of all time, and at one point he weighed 757 pounds. The first part wasn't surprising to me, as he is definitely the most widely-known Hawaiian musical artist outside of Hawaii.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I learned that Carlos Alazraqui, aka Deputy James Garcia on Reno 911, did the voice of Denzel Crocker (Fairly Odd Parents), Mr. Weed (Family Guy), Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life, and the Taco Bell dog! And you've probably never even heard of this guy until now.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I learned that cats are extremely weird!

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Learned that SFH2 won't work for my computer.Curse you Wireless Internet!

Showing 451-465 of 2124