Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 6:50am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

I learned that I can sleep for five hours and still wake up on time for something.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 7:22am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

I learned that people get disappointed if you agree with them. I think they prefer if you disagree with them so they can keep arguing.

I also learned I'm an "Up and coming" AG user as described by two people. *achievement get!* :D

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 5:02pm

rayoflight3

rayoflight3

435 posts

That there is an organized effort to invade as many finals test-taking rooms as possible with streaking.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 6:01pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

I also learned I'm an "Up and coming" AG user as described by two people. *achievement get!* :D

Hey! I was one of those two! Now...don't disappoint us >_>

I learned that back when I was somewhat active before my year+ "pangtongshu hiatus"...I apparently was more similar to how I am now than I thought

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 7:08pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

I learned that when water dries, it soaks into your skin through pores that your hair follicles come out of (On your arms, legs, Chest etc.) and slowly enter your bloodstream. Or I assume this anyway.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 4:15pm

khaiduong

khaiduong

18 posts

i learn that in the jacksmith game have more than 3 map lol!

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 7:35am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

I learned, from Gantic, that apparently the name for the colour orange came after the name of the fruit (also orange..)

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 11:54am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,571 posts

I learned, from Gantic, that apparently the name for the colour orange came after the name of the fruit (also orange..)

I'm learning that people are learning from my orange thread.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 2:42pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

I learned that pink dolphins exist. I always thought that all dolphins were greyish. That game I'm playing at night is slowly becoming a good source of knowledge.

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q550/kegaumongo/pinkdolphin.jpg

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 3:29pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

I learned that I'm an inconsistent poster. :(

But seriously, I learned that I can sleep through a alarm under my pillow at half volume. Sometimes I hate alarms :/.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!