Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 3:43pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,485 posts

I learned that my mom's cousin (who i've like never seen before) from Louisiana is in San Diego...

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 5:29pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,716 posts

I learned that pink dolphins exist. I always thought that all dolphins were greyish.

Well...I learned that this exciting news to some people is "meh" news to me...they all look the same to me (gosh..that sounded racist....I'm colourblind..that is what I meant)

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 11:07pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

I learned that no one has learned anything in the last 5 days and I'm reviving this thread so that people start learning again.

I've also learned that finding a small amount of money is actually really hard but when you don't need money it seems to throw itself at you.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 1:51am

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

195 posts

I learned that grapefruit juice can interfere with prescription medications such as Allegra.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 4:17am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,716 posts

I learned that I am apparently still viewed as an "up-and-comer" -_-™

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 12:43pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Killersup learnt today that it is possible to piss off a cow by punching it in the face...it was hilarious though...

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 1:37pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

I learned that grapefruit juice can interfere with prescription medications such as Allegra.

Today I learned the meaning of the word grapefruit. And it also interferes with some medicines used to control the level of cholesterol.

Killersup learnt today that it is possible to piss off a cow by punching it in the face...it was hilarious though..

This is something you could've known without even trying :P

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:23pm

samiel

samiel

355 posts

I learned that Killersup10 punched a cow

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 3:48pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

I learned that we might not get much snow this winter. Sad face.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 3:54pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Killersup learnt today that it is possible to piss off a cow by punching it in the face...it was hilarious though...

Sure you're not Irish at heart? ;)

I learned that I find school musicals boring and cheesy.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!