ForumsThe TavernWhat did you learn today?

2124 682523
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You learn something new every day, whether or not you realize it right away. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Today I learned the difference between bowler hats, pork pie hats and fedoras. Before today, they were all just fedoras to me. It never occurred to me that all three of these different hat styles had different names.

I also learned that Roseanne is Jewish, and that gummy shot glasses exist.

http://giantgummybears.com/images/products/ShotGlasses-11Flavors.jpg

It doesn't have to be anything life-changing or significant or anything, just something that you learned. So AG, I ask you now, what did you learn today?

• 2,124 Replies
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

I learned that Firefox has a 3D view for web developers.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I learned that Gold Bond feels good.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I learned that you get mild but frequent headaches from having little to no sleep.

ChuckNorris335
ChuckNorris335
17 posts
Shepherd

I learned that I love the movie and book The Great Gatsby. Also I think I love Leonardo DiCaprio....

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I learned that my box doesn't have 9am and 10am classes on Tuesdays or Thursdays.

I got up early for nothing..

MysterDuck
MysterDuck
102 posts
Jester

I learned how to post images and pictures here. It isn't worth it and it is stressful

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

i learn that i play too much video games
(i'm off school till september)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I learned that my uncle can easily prank me with water squirting calculators.

I also learned that my other aunt and uncle can throw a mean luau party.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Today I learned that no matter how long I become inactive on AG I always manage to wind up here, AGAIN. Well I guess I have a thick head because this has happened for the 5th time already. So that means I learned two things. Yay me.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I learned that there are no pictures of me from this summer that I haven't taken myself.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I learned that beef and horseradish chips has a good flavor.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Though I already knew that fauna of Madagascar was very unique, I didn't know there is a tiny type of chameleons that can only grow up to 29 mm.

Also, that the fourth Monday of January is the Community manager appreciation day if Wikipedia isn't lying to me, of course...

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I learned that sometimes my DNS server turns itself off for no reason, and that turning it back on again can sometimes be as simple as stopping it and starting it up again. I attempted to troubleshoot it, and it told me to check for online solutions. Great job, Windows.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I learned that I will apparently have a different teacher for my Philosophy class.

I'm more upset about this than I probably should be.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I learned that eating pickled onions with ketchup makes my head feel weird.
I also learned that the author of Evillious Chronicles is mothy, and mothy stands for Master Of The Heavenly Yard.

Showing 571-585 of 2124