Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 3:58am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

Well...today I learned that apparently most of the waitresses at my work swallow. That was pretty...interesting

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 8:06pm

collimore

collimore

46 posts

I learned that just because your parents tell you nobody will be at the christmas tree place, you should not go in pajama bottoms and a sweatshirt. Because people from your school will be there and you will be forced to hide among the christmas trees...

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 8:41pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

I learned that I was going to make a thread but because a spammer came round and necro'd my old thread I have to wait for it to die before I can make a new one.

On the bright side, I also learned that I really really like mangos. I can't stop eating them.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 9:53pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Killersup learnt that drawing one armed chickens and bears arm wrestling while listening to old Eminem can be very...interesting.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:10am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

I learned that I need a foam roller. I don't get muscle soreness that often, but the days I do it's unbearable, especially if it's my lower back and/or legs.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 2:00pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,299 posts

Knight

I learnt that I can last nearly 24 hours without sleep, on the internet.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 3:18pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,348 posts

I learned that whenever you feel like a hurricane is reaking havoc inside your head... you need to stop with whatever you are doing, close your eyes and take a few deep breaths...
Then slowly continue with what you were doing and it all seems a lot easier and more clear than before! Never actually practiced that suggestion which has been given to me before! =)

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 8:03pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

I learnt that I can last nearly 24 hours without sleep, on the internet.

That's it? Give me the interwebs and I'll never need sleep

I learned that the news article about a man in India suing Axe because women didn't flock to him was a faux article

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 8:20pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

I learned that elementary students are amazing singers and instrument players.

Best. Concert. Ever.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 11:23pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,299 posts

Knight

I have just learnt that I am highly unfit, or at least from my peak.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!