Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 8:11pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,370 posts

Lol... today I learned, from reading Wikipedia articles, about the Ryugyong Hotel, and I also learned that Gangnam Style is the most liked video on YouTube! I guess I learned a little about both North AND South Korea! =D

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 3:29pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,400 posts

Knight

I learned something very scary today. I learned that I am from Welsh descent. O.O I'm a black Welshman.... interesting concept. XD Now I have a whole new set of questions for myself. >.>

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 7:13pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

647 posts

I learned to never look straight at one of those Steelix-type beasts in Knightmare Tower. Those dudes are creepy.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 9:44pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,670 posts

Knight

I'm surprised I didn't know this before, but today I learned that Jewish people fast on Yom Kippur. I also learned that today was Yom Kippur, and that it's the most important day in the Jewish year.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 10:08pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,370 posts

I learned something very scary today. I learned that I am from Welsh descent.

Lol, why is that scary? xD

I learned today that it's possible to catch a dodgeball under your chin no matter how fast it's going! Since headshots get the thrower out, I only aim as high as the bottom of the neck... but now I see even that can be a dangerous tactic! =P

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 12:36am

wflag10

wflag10

1,317 posts

I learned today that if you annoy a 15 pound cat, it jumps on you at 3:00 in the morning. =P

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 1:11am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,670 posts

Knight

I actually re-learned that when you wake up from taking a nap in the middle of the day, you forget what day it is and you think its the morning of the next day; so when you look at the clock and it says 5:15 in the afternoon, you get a min-sensation of horror of sleeping through an entire work day before you realize that you've only been asleep for three hours.

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 9:17am

Sonatavarius

Sonatavarius

1,361 posts

I learned that human entrails are fatty and extremely difficult to dig through

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 11:44am

xeano321

xeano321

3,137 posts

Knight

I learned that human entrails are fatty and extremely difficult to dig through

How did you go about learning that?

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 12:00pm

Sonatavarius

Sonatavarius

1,361 posts

Because for the last few days I've had to dissect and identify nerves, arteries, and other structures in the abdominal cavity of my cadaver. You get used to the formaldehyde smell...... Eventually

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!