ForumsThe TavernWhat did you learn today?

2124 682538
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You learn something new every day, whether or not you realize it right away. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Today I learned the difference between bowler hats, pork pie hats and fedoras. Before today, they were all just fedoras to me. It never occurred to me that all three of these different hat styles had different names.

I also learned that Roseanne is Jewish, and that gummy shot glasses exist.

http://giantgummybears.com/images/products/ShotGlasses-11Flavors.jpg

It doesn't have to be anything life-changing or significant or anything, just something that you learned. So AG, I ask you now, what did you learn today?

• 2,124 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I learned that I draw horrible garages.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

I learned that trying to argue with adults is pointless.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I learned that my roommate and his girlfriend have some hilarious conversations. I'm just glad that's generally the extent of what happens while the three of us are all in the same room. Generally.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I learned that I won fourth place in a poster contest for the state fair. Yayyyy
I also learned that my Chinese teacher disapproves of me saying "I'M A BANANA" every time he makes us give an oral presentation.
Last but not least, I realized procrastinating is a bad idea but I do it anyway.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I learned that I can gain muscle mass on my arms very quickly. To be fair, though, there wasn't much there to begin with, so I couldn't exactly downsize in the shape I was in not too long ago.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I learned how hard it is to find someone to race against you in Exit Path. I get the impression the game is nowhere near as popular as it was a couple years ago.

What similar games are still widely played here?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Last but not least, I realized procrastinating is a bad idea but I do it anyway.

Actually, if you work better under pressure, procrastinating can be a good thing.

I learned that I can gain muscle mass on my arms very quickly. To be fair, though, there wasn't much there to begin with, so I couldn't exactly downsize in the shape I was in not too long ago.

If you are relatively new to working out, building muscle mass happens fairly quickly.

-----

Today I learned that a kid from my graduating class of high school (had a class with him, talked with him a good number of times..fairly friendly with him) shot and killed himself.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Today I learned that Heathstone is as time consuming as it is infuriating.

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

Today I learned that Raze 1 doesn't work anymore.(Glitching,lagging)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

That AG is getting more new updates every day. (i think)

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

That AG is getting more new updates every day. (i think)

http://cdn.meme.li/i/pa1gk.jpg
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

That ninjas have no hair. ;_;

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Today I learned that even when you go 18/8 Akali in League of Legends, you can still lose.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I learned from a Kong user on EE that Kong is run by GameStop.

I also learned that arguing with a Kong user is useless.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I learned that there was an Armor Games custom search on the top right.

Showing 646-660 of 2124