Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 6:24am

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

205 posts

I learned about the Maori Pukana face that is supposed to be like a challenge or look aggressive-yet small children find it very amusing.

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 9:30pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

647 posts

I learned that Fritz the Cat is pretty graphic for something that looks like a children's cartoon.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 9:08pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

I learned that Israel Kamakawiwoʻole ("Iz") is the highest-selling Hawaiian musical artist of all time, and at one point he weighed 757 pounds. The first part wasn't surprising to me, as he is definitely the most widely-known Hawaiian musical artist outside of Hawaii.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 1:20am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

I learned that Carlos Alazraqui, aka Deputy James Garcia on Reno 911, did the voice of Denzel Crocker (Fairly Odd Parents), Mr. Weed (Family Guy), Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life, and the Taco Bell dog! And you've probably never even heard of this guy until now.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 10:19am

light_chaser

light_chaser

1,092 posts

I learned that cats are extremely weird!

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 10:20am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

Learned that SFH2 won't work for my computer.Curse you Wireless Internet!

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 1:03am

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

I learned that episode 37 of The Simpsons was the first episode in the series that was related to politics. Now there are several dozen, but that's to be expected considering the series is made up of over 500 episodes.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 10:26pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

Really guys? A whole week and nobody learned anything?

I learned that, in Japan, Doritos come in many different "gourmet" flavors; none of which are actually relevant to Japanese food. I also learned that the admins did pull an April Fool's joke, but the only people who noticed it were people who regularly read the News column on the main page.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 10:28pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 10:33pm

TDOG422

TDOG422

528 posts

Today I learned that Ernie doesn't read whole posts and makes assumptions off things things that he thinks aren't said, but are (does that make sence?)

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!