Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 11:45pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,792 posts

Knight

I learned from a Kong user on EE that Kong is run by GameStop.

I also learned that arguing with a Kong user is useless.

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 3:07am

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

5,834 posts

I learned that there was an Armor Games custom search on the top right.

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 9:14am

turret

turret

1,687 posts

I learned that Day Quil is a Miracle sent to earth by god.

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 6:50pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,340 posts

That ninjas have no hair

That would explain my insanely fast reflexes (hair is for the feeble-minded).

I learned today that there's a forum search. Also, that after being in the same Portuguese class for over 2 months, nobody in the class has learned any Portuguese.

Posted Oct 30, '13 at 7:20pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,651 posts

Knight

I learned that my Lhasa Apso is not the only dog watching TV for long periods of time. I was looking online and I found many comments about people saying their Lhasa likes to watch TV for up to 15 minutes sometimes. Funny isn't it?
Darn, I though my dog was special! :/

Posted Oct 30, '13 at 11:52pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,598 posts

Today I learned that Theodore and Franklin Delano Roosevelt were cousins. You'd think I'd already know that, but I always assumed it was coincidence.

Posted Nov 1, '13 at 7:52pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,340 posts

I learned that the nearby McDonald's, which I've never been to, is currently under construction. I wish I had known this before I went out on a McNugget-run.

Posted Nov 2, '13 at 4:33am

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Today, just recently actually, I learned that my reflexes aren't quick enough to beat the beard with a fast time. 5 years ago I could have done it in under a minute.

Posted Nov 3, '13 at 7:50pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,340 posts

I learned that mixing vinegar, honey, and straight lemon juice can help clear and soothe one's throat as well as clear one's sinuses. Surprisingly, it doesn't taste half-bad either.

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 1:28am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

Oh man, there's so much I've learned just from logging in for the first time in over a year... where do I begin...

Just to name a few things... AP is gone forever, "quests" now exist, Ernie is nowhere to be found, Reton8 and kegaumongo are moderators, Mino is going to Germany for design school, people have ridiculously high post counts, and there's a FORUM SEARCH...

So what didn't I learn today would be the better question! =P

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!